Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

Damn wish they were further away so I could maybe save up and make a trip, or a show closer than me. I would def go again.

just bought my tickets to the University Park, Pa show, I'm extremely excited. I didn't think I was going to be able to make it to a show, but him adding a few was huge

got my ticket for bmore.

but still tryna convince my people to not be petty and go with me

edit: so theres no opening acts?

Last edited:
got my ticket for bmore.

but still tryna convince my people to not be petty and go with me

edit: so theres no opening acts?

I got my Baltimore ticket earlier too. My friend bluffed me on getting her's. So I'm in the same exact boat as you. I'm going either way... I didn't think about the opening act until afterwards. I looked on Google and all I'm seeing is that Kendrick was only on the first leg, but that he wanted to get back on the tour.

kinda want a couple tees now :smh:

had my chance for retail & was too cloudy from the show to go grab

imagine semi yeezus concert at super bowl half time... :wow:

nah, this current stage set up is too deep, and it's obvious he's not into compromise at the moment, as he didn't even include pop songs like "gold digger" in his set list lately.

corny white america watching the super bowl ain't into what he's on right now. it's too artsy for them, and they're still bitter from swift-gate... :lol:

they're not willing to give him a chance, or the benefit of the doubt, and he's not into appeasing them.

i mean, i got corny conservative country white girls on my FB posting articles about him secretly being a satan worshiper, or saying his current "yeezus" name, bringing jesus out on stage, naming songs "i am a god" (of course they leave out the "A" in the title tho, so they can proclaim he said he is god, and better than god, lol), etc, is some sorta ploy to convince people he's better than jesus. :lol:

i kinda feel bad for Ye... he's super misunderstood. this current concert is so amazing, it backs up everything he says about himself. it's on another level, especially for a "rap" concert.

he should legit make a DVD for this show...

imagine semi yeezus concert at super bowl half time... :wow:

nah, this current stage set up is too deep, and it's obvious he's not into compromise at the moment, as he didn't even include pop songs like "gold digger" in his set list lately.

corny white america watching the super bowl ain't into what he's on right now. it's too artsy for them, and they're still bitter from swift-gate... :lol:

they're not willing to give him a chance, or the benefit of the doubt, and he's not into appeasing them.

i mean, i got corny conservative country white girls on my FB posting articles about him secretly being a satan worshiper, or saying his current "yeezus" name, bringing jesus out on stage, naming songs "i am a god" (of course they leave out the "A" in the title tho, so they can proclaim he said he is god, and better than god, lol), etc, is some sorta ploy to convince people he's better than jesus. :lol:

i kinda feel bad for Ye... he's super misunderstood. this current concert is so amazing, it backs up everything he says about himself. it's on another level, especially for a "rap" concert.

he should legit make a DVD for this show...

Please tell us more about the corny white folks.......

:lol:

Dude did SNL and the VMAs. Let's not pretend like he's too artsy for the Super Bowl. Though judging from those performances, I can't see why they would have wanted them.

I would imagine Kanye is much better live with all of the theatrics than he is in more of a stripped down setting like the 2 performances above were.

Last edited:
^^^^^^ I know what you are saying. Aside form the 3 friends I went to the show with, everyone on my FB was like why the hell would you go to a Kanye show.

Little do they know what they are missing out on.

Man what I would give to see Black Skinhead at the Super Bowl 
eek.gif

^^^^^^ I know what you are saying. Aside form the 3 friends I went to the show with, everyone on my FB was like why the hell would you go to a Kanye show.

Little do they know what they are missing out on.

I sent my wife to the show. She was all about Tribe though. The show is apparently visually stimulating. I'm not knocking anyone for going.

I'm just saying, his shows garner the most praise when he's the center of attention and gets to do all his theatrical madness.

When he had to scale it down into a one song performance, like SNL and VMAs, it doesn't work as well. And ultimately he's 2nd fiddle to the game.

It's the bells and whistles that make his shows. Not Kanye as a performer.

Bruno gon' kill that **** though. Because he has a legit live show. Band. Horn section. Choreography.

My point was, dude did SNL and the VMAs. If it gets eyes, he's going to do it. Period. So this idea that Kanye is too avante garde for the Super Bowl is ********. Son was on the same stage as Miley and Robin Thicke when he needed to be.

His fans just like to play the "art" card when convenient.

**** atta here. It doesn't make sense for either party honestly. Cats out here talking about "swift-gate" as if that's really a factor. Ain't nobody thinking about that ****. Talking about "corny white America' :lol: Most of the Kanye fans I know fall into that category.

What they fail to realize is that is just one of the many things he's done to rub people the wrong way. So if America supposedly ain't having him for Super Bowl, it goes beyond that nonsense.

I'm not white if it matters.

Last edited:
Kanye is definitely a showman, and has always done well live. He has performed with live orchestration, and bands as well. I'm not buying that "america" wouldn't understand bunk either though- F outta here- Kanye aint that avant-garde.

Last edited:

Love my shirts and posters, wasn't passing up a second chance to get so I made sure to go early and bring a bag/rubberbands to hold everything. I'm now wondering if I should go for a THIRD time. :lol:

Love my shirts and posters, wasn't passing up a second chance to get so I made sure to go early and bring a bag/rubberbands to hold everything. I'm now wondering if I should go for a THIRD time. :lol:

i wanna go a 2nd time... might have to link with a fellow nter & have them grab me a couple shirts

Back
Top Bottom