Kanye YEEZUS Tour With Kendrick Lamar (NEW DATES ADDED 10/22)

San Antonio show was only $98 for the floor and there were no sections to the floor, you could stand anywhere you wanted

roll.gif

Kanye in the public perception is a front. He's actually a really cool dude but knows the angry black guy shtick will always bring him attention.

Kanye in the public perception is a front. He's actually a really cool dude but knows the angry black guy shtick will always bring him attention.
and he's told u this????
and if he was a really cool dude
why would he throw he fellow black men/friend under the bus
Sway is super respected and he for SURE is a genuinely cool dude
i can understand cthagod but dont throw way in that
thats just some bmade stuff he be doing IMO

Random: But would anyone be willing to pick me up a Yeezus tour shirt if i slid you the $+shipping?

Got one at the Atlanta show but wish i would've gotten another. Looked on ebay and they're bustin heads for em.

Mine was $35 and obviously re-sellers are going ham.....

he switched up the setlist a little this time around :nerd:

he's doing spaceship now :frown: i would've LOVED to see this live... my favorite ye track

Man, if he does Spaceship at the Atlantic City show i'll be heated. I was gonna go but couldn't get anyone to make the drive with me.

went to the Baltimore show..one of my favorite concerts..

He did Diamonds, Get em high, All falls down, Touch the sky, Dark Fantasy and some other old school hits..

No Spaceship, I think because they said he forgot the lyrics at the first show..haha

Went to the show in Newark last night and it was nothing short of amazing!
Loved how he started it with On Sight, Blood On The Leaves was great too.
He went crazy when he performed Theraflu.
When he did Power, the energy in the arena was insane!
I was really glad he did some of his older gems, Touch The Sky, Gold Digger, Good Life, Dark Fantasy Intro, and more!
When he did Homecoming, I went crazy, it was so amazing!
I loved how he also performed Jesus Walks!
This was my first concert that I ever attended and it was one of the best experiences of my life!
Would love to go again!

Back
Top Bottom