Kanyewest.com

I saw this weeks ago..
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 Same. Leaked version

I got the same thing too.
That website must go hand in hand with Yeezus.
It doesnt get more minimal than a blank page.

Last edited:
definitely the best video out right now. only selena gomez' latest video rivals it and that's because the song is so great.
good work kanye. keep it up. i can't wait to see you on tour again.

The slider thing and the capture button for instagram is pretty cool. When i first saw the leaked version i was like wth is this. But watching it again its not bad...just got to get over digital kanye. If anyone wants to delve into the meaning id be more then happy to read it.

How does him changing skin and what not play into the meaning of the song? Is he digital for a reason...does that have something to do with people trying to "control him" is that why the slider is in the video because you can kind of control him?

What's the deal with the rottweilers? I'm still not getting it

He seems to have an infatuation with rottweilers stemming from how Givenchy used them a few seasons ago. He had rottweilers in his Saturday Night Live performance of Black Skinhead too.

What's the deal with the rottweilers? I'm still not getting it

He seems to have an infatuation with rottweilers stemming from how Givenchy used them a few seasons ago. He had rottweilers in his Saturday Night Live performance of Black Skinhead too.

Right I remember them from there as well and the WTT tour also. I did a little research after my post and what I think is that Kanye believes he is heard wrangler, similar to what rotweilers were originally trained to do. This dude thinks he's leading the sheep, but then again I could be overthinking this?

Back
Top Bottom