Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a blk Tyson in XL.. My first order was shipped (ordered 22nd), but the ups tracking # does not work on their site for some reason..

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

i just order some stuff using " present" and my own rep code MH10095

here helping out NT with my rep code
tongue.gif

^^ not sure about that one.

i'd like to know also.

you went through the checkout all the way through, but just didn't pay right?

Just copped 5 tees using the GLOW code for 55 bucks. Thanks for the rep code Phil!

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

the order is still there however. i just need to pay for it..would the tee be held?
yo i had a similar order like that. and i talked to a rep in an online chat and they told me that it will be held too bad i couldn't getthrough the rep online or over the phone to re order it so i just made a new order. it's still there too a week later
laugh.gif

the hell? I ordered on the 21st, as in exactly 1 week ago, and they still haven't shipped my order. they charged me on the 23rd too. this is gettingridiculous. it still says "will be shipped shortly". i'm sending an e-mail

About to order more stuff for me and a couple late xmas gifts for female family but dont know whats hot for ladys....name some brands for me NT.....and whowant me to use their rep code??/

Originally Posted by FENKELLandBIRWOOD

About to order more stuff for me and a couple late xmas gifts for female family but dont know whats hot for ladys....name some brands for me NT.....and who want me to use their rep code??/
I got my family and wife coats from BB Dakota. Depending on age...go for hellz bellz, married to the mob, Luxurie..

and use mine por favor VZ19451

^^age range from 23-26 i know females know about the lrg line for women but do they know the other brands thats on the site?? or is most of them undergroundbrands??

Originally Posted by FENKELLandBIRWOOD

^^age range from 23-26 i know females know about the lrg line for women but do they know the other brands thats on the site?? or is most of them underground brands??

they have paul frank...triple five soul..the majority of the brands for women arent things you'd find at macys...they have nice winter coats...obey has afew things that are nice for them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom