Karmaloop 50% off SALE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FENKELLandBIRWOOD

ok thanks for the help Mexsoul. going to use your rep code glow still work RIGHT????

Thanks and it should still be active...a few NTers said they've used it today.

I cant shop for females.....so i cop me two more jeans.. artful and lrg would have cost me $236.38 here in Detroit. paid only $51.21 with FREEEE shipping BUTI use the 2day shippin for 10bucks TOTAL=$61.21
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4 pair of jeans on the way....would havecost a total of $498.20 only paid $117.15.....saved.....$381.05
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Wanted some other ADodgers.....but some nter got to them b4 me...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I cant shop for females.....so i cop me two more jeans.. artful and lrg would have cost me $236.38 here in Detroit. paid only $51.21 with FREEEE shipping BUT I use the 2day shippin for 10bucks TOTAL=$61.21
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

4 pair of jeans on the way....would havecost a total of $498.20 only paid $117.15.....saved.....$381.05
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Wanted some other ADodgers.....but some nter got to them b4 me...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice, post pics of what you got.. Looks like you saved a load.
pimp.gif
Btw...
[h2]61% off using
Promo: HOLIDAYS
Rep #: BO9852[/h2]

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

New 60% off code : HOLIDAYS
good looks.

NT'ers, please use my rep code: PN17930

& promo code: HOLIDAYS

to save 61% off your whole order!

thank you & happy holidays!

hey philli, are your points showing up? I go into my redeem points section and it doesn't show yet?

60% OFF NOW!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
I just knew this would happen after i ordered stuff last night for 51%off....guess this is my chance to grab those jeans now
tired.gif

Damn Im gonna spend $70 more and thats IT!
laugh.gif

as I have for almost every order I make I will use repcode JBOAT so dont quote me philly -_-

I remember an NTr posted it like two years and I stay using it, its just so easy to remember
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Damn Im gonna spend $70 more and thats IT!
laugh.gif

as I have for almost every order I make I will use repcode JBOAT so dont quote me philly -_-

I remember an NTr posted it like two years and I stay using it, its just so easy to remember
laugh.gif

i remember that code.
laugh.gif

EDIT: whoops, sorry for quoting you.
roll.gif

tired.gif
@ me.

Is it best to use the glow for 50% and Free Shipping?? Or the. New holidays code for 60% off?!! I'm thinking about ordering like 250-300$ of more stuff forme and fam. Shipping might be like $50... Would it be best to use the glow?!

I would jus try both at checkout but I don't want to take a chance with somebody buying my items. I like to shop QUICK on that site.

ay, can anybody help me out...i'm tryin to buy some LRG jeans, size 30 waste...but it doesn't say the length...anybody know how to tell beforeordering?

Is it best to use the glow for 50% and Free Shipping?? Or the. New holidays code for 60% off?!! I'm thinking about ordering like 250-300$ of more stuff for me and fam. Shipping might be like $50... Would it be best to use the glow?!

I would jus try both at checkout but I don't want to take a chance with somebody buying my items. I like to shop QUICK on that site.

small orders= use GLOW
big orders= use PRESENTS

Originally Posted by Beats05

the hell? I ordered on the 21st, as in exactly 1 week ago, and they still haven't shipped my order. they charged me on the 23rd too. this is getting ridiculous. it still says "will be shipped shortly". i'm sending an e-mail
call and complain to a supervisor because the reps won't do anything besides give you attitude. I was in the same situation as you. I calledand complained the supervisor refunded me my shipping cost and sent me a free $50 gift code.

I'm about to order a hoodie, I wanted to ask what the experience with shipping has been for you guys who ordered so far? Any problems? If I use the 60%code, can I get free shipping on 2 day shipping with another code too? What is my best option if I'm just ordering one hoodie ($65) and it doesn'treally matter when it ships as long as it doesn't take 2+ weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom