Katt Williams is a savage ... vol dont do drugs kids

This ***** randomly rolls dolo to the jects in another city to start talking to some kids.

Gets wild disrespectful to said kids.

Randomly snuffs a 15 year old. Only to get his ahh whooped by a child, laughed at by the whole jects, and chain taken.

You can't make this up :lol:.

"As  a community, you let a little broke n do that to a celebrity?"

roll.gif
roll.gif

shmurda aint nun to play wit
tumblr_n8f60rQUDc1rtlon2o1_500.gif

I wonder if the 15 year old will setup to his dad now and say he is not taking the trash out.

I kinda hope my dude flips all this into one helluva comedy special.

His only redemption at this point.

He said he was doing Barclays next month and has been taping a special these past few months. He said it was called "Smaller and Lighter" to go at Chris Rock's special :lol:.

Last edited:
This ***** randomly rolls dolo to the jects in another city to start talking to some kids.

Gets wild disrespectful to said kids.

Randomly snuffs a 15 year old. Only to get his ahh whooped by a child, laughed at by the whole jects, and chain taken.

You can't make this up :lol:.

Like some **** straight up out of the boondocks my dude :lol: :lol:

How my man get put in the million dollar dream sleeper hold. Nah somebody give this man a snapchat immediately. Katt can take over snap chat with the amount of Ls he been taking these years.

Bruh, as a celebrity, how do you ask someone where the hard at?

Do they start off asking about weed,if they get to the spot and it looks trapy enough, ask them about some rocks?

Kat thought it was all sweet down in Florida, Young Luke wasn't having no bs round his way tho :lol: ....it gotta be easier ways for a celebrity to cop than strolling into the pj's solo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom