Katt Williams is a savage ... vol dont do drugs kids

roll.gif
sdhjkfs;akljsdfhlsjdnzfdljkxc

Bruh is literally out here trying to go for the most fights in one month record! :lol:

He is averaging about a fight every week, man wtf is wrong with this Kat? :smh:

Straight cold cocked that kid with a lefty then almost got choked tf out with a ground jui jitsu move! I can't :lol:

Last edited:
Its crazy to me because in his comedy specials he always seemed to be on some positive, uplifting, self improvement type stuff. But he out here smoking work and fighting 15 year olds smh.

the full video will change your opinion of how it went down, but Katt still can't let these things happen

Still bruh, as a grown man u gotta walk away from that. Especially a dude with money, u can't be hitting no kids man. Let that little dirty ***** talk. He punched first, then got his *** whooped. 2 Ls.

That's cool of Kat to be playing with the kids in the hood n all :pimp: ....but a grown man let alone a celebrity shouldn't be swinging 1st on no kids

Young Luke need to chill out tho, out chea starting fights with celebs just trying have fun with the ppl :smh:

Last edited:
after seeing new footage, I have no problem with what katt did. dude was a sucka. Katt looked like he was genuinely there just hanging with the kids when somebody always trying to cause a ruckus and get a name. Katt legit just stood up for himself. But vids just want to make him seem crazy and unstable.

after seeing new footage, I have no problem with what katt did. dude was a sucka. Katt looked like he was genuinely there just hanging with the kids when somebody always trying to cause a ruckus and get a name. Katt legit just stood up for himself. But vids just want to make him seem crazy and unstable.
He's exactly right.

"And you wonder why celebrities don't come back to the hood"

Back
Top Bottom