Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

I really wish that black comedians wouldn’t always bicker amongst each other. Like white comedians stay down for each other most of the time. Defend Louis ck or Roseanne to the death. But we got Mike Epps in an eternal blood feud with Kevin Hart for some random reason. Katt Williams goes at anybody that’s not a goat etc

I know it’s because Hollywood only props up 1-2 black comedians at a time and it builds resentment but like come on dude. What did lil rel or Sherrie Carmichael do to Katt Williams besides not appeal to him comedy wise

Please don't go down this path. You're a c*** hair away from opening up the door to a discussion about respectability politics and nobody is trying to hear any of that.

Him roasting the host was hilarious , everything else was corny .

Everybody hating on Kevin hart is getting old , he might not be the funniest to most but he works hard as hell , never really seen anything like it.

Slandering Tiffany haddish cause for whatever reason she passed up other female comics also corny.

Slandering Jerrod is probably the corniest. Especially when he was talking about the writing stuff. Jerrod writes for himself and others

Like Katt said, "it's all facts, sir".

kat Williams tours tours as much as anyone but kevin hart savvy enough to do silver screen moves which lifts his profile too.

Savvy?

Kevin Hart will spread his cheeks as wide as requested so long as the check is right. If anyone wants to talk about corny people in comedy that convo needs to begin and end with Kevin Hart.

Lastly,

Katt Williams is an American treasure and I hate the fact that he has made it a bit of a habit to put himself in the worst possible situations despite being smart enough to avoid them (see incident when he fought a child on video). Cocaine is a helluva drug, but Katt Williams is still top 3 comedians dead or alive and I don't care what anyone says in opposition to that.

Broccoli? :rofl:

kat Williams tours tours as much as anyone but kevin hart savvy enough to do silver screen moves which lifts his profile too.
Savvy?

:lol: Hart is in demand based off popularity. He gets those offers. He's not writing or producing these movies. You think Katt don't do movies cuz he don't want to?

general stay stealing music forum content :smh:
Make music forum great again?

Last edited:
Him roasting the host was hilarious , everything else was corny .

Everybody hating on Kevin hart is getting old , he might not be the funniest to most but he works hard as hell , never really seen anything like it.

Slandering Tiffany haddish cause for whatever reason she passed up other female comics also corny.

Slandering Jerrod is probably the corniest. Especially when he was talking about the writing stuff. Jerrod writes for himself and others

Kevin Hart doesn’t work harder than them. He has a team of writers with him.

He just gets on his knees to get these roles and specials.

Katt has more specials than anyone.

KATT is calling out these tap dancers. That’s all.

You don’t think Katt Williams being a ****in idiot and getting beat up by 12 year old kids and a bunch of other **** doesn’t affect him getting movie roles? Dude was in the news doing dumb stuff for like a whole summer.

We don’t know what Kevin does behind the scenes (unless your in Hollywood, if so my bad) but we know he’s not out here being an idiot in public.

Kevin is an agreeable, nice guy that doesn’t rock the boat. Much like the rock. That’s why he gets roles. It’s not about kissing *** as much as not being a headache to work with. Why is it that the only thing Katt Williams has done in years is this Atlanta cameo(tv and film wise). I don’t see ice cube, mike Epps etc none of those guys giving him roles and chances in their projects. Katt is a very talented performer. If nobody wants to work with you maybe he needs to look in the mirror. It’s not because he’s outspoken about righteous things. Dude is a liability. For example did you know that Katt was supposed to be in that Matthew mcconnaghey movie. But then he got caught with a gun at the airport and couldn’t film it. So they got Kevin Hart. They say the most important thing in shown business is that you show up on time and know your lines.

Last edited:
Kevin is an agreeable, nice guy that doesn’t rock the boat. Much like the rock. That’s why he gets roles. It’s not about kissing *** as much as not being a headache to work with. Why is it that the only thing Katt Williams has done in years is this Atlanta cameo(tv and film wise). I don’t see ice cube, mike Epps etc none of those guys giving him roles and chances in their projects. Katt is a very talented performer. If nobody wants to work with you maybe he needs to look in the mirror. It’s not because he’s outspoken about righteous things. Dude is a liability. For example did you know that Katt was supposed to be in that Matthew mcconnaghey movie. But then he got caught with a gun at the airport and couldn’t film it. So they got Kevin Hart. They say the most important thing in shown business is that you show up on time and know your lines.

Getting TV and film work is also politics and yeah a lot of people do kiss *** and play it safe to get those roles. I don't know if Kevin is a kiss *** but his comedy is real safe and family friendly. He's a industry guy. Kat is not. Kat ain't hurting to get TV and movie roles, he owns and controls his own thing making great money. That's a great place to be, he doesn't need Hollywood. Both Kevin and Katt's methods have worked for them.

yep, if netflix giving him 2 mil for a pre-recorded show be already did, why would u care if u doing .lvi movies or not?
Well that's different if he's getting paid almost as much.

It still stands that he's not even getting the type of movie offers Hart is. Never even seen as the type that could headline a movie.

LOL. Bless your heart.

Like I said...I don’t care

Oh an extremely unpopular opinion that NT will overreact to- Katt Williams > Eddie Murphy.

Fight me.

I like Hart's stand up more than Williams, but Williams performance in Atlanta's season 2 episode 1 is better than anything Hart has ever done in his career .

I’ve never laughed at anything in a Kevin Hart special. I just don’t find him funny. He’s way too willing to wear the dress.

Last edited:
1) Katt Williams is a real 1

2) Katt Williams is probably the funniest comic in this era besides maybe Dave Chappelle

3) You see how Katt said he owns 100% of all his content/tours etc. no corporate backing, no investors, he's 47 years old and hasn't taken out a loan ever in his life. He can't be controlled by corporate interests, very few black men like the Dames, Suges, Lavars, and Katts fall into this category

Crack is wack.

Not that Katt Williams doesn't get respect (the numbers he quoted tell the story just fine) but if he wasn't fighting those inner struggles his brand would be even stronger.

His standup can go head to head with anyone in the game. It's not even debatable.

Kevin Hart would get eaten alive if they went head to head. Kevin Hart is not on his level comedically. I bet Kevin's bank account dwarfs Katt's but counting another man's money for comparisons sake isn't really productive.

Instead of these rigged boxing matches that people still pay for, they should have comedians sit on stage and roast the **** out of eachother and then a panel of judges combined with a crowd vote determine the winner.

Not that Katt Williams doesn't get respect (the numbers he quoted tell the story just fine) but if he wasn't fighting those inner struggles his brand would be even stronger.

His standup can go head to head with anyone in the game. It's not even debatable.

Kevin Hart would get eaten alive if they went head to head. Kevin Hart is not on his level comedically. I bet Kevin's bank account dwarfs Katt's but counting another man's money for comparisons sake isn't really productive.

Instead of these rigged boxing matches that people still pay for, they should have comedians sit on stage and roast the **** out of eachother and then a panel of judges combined with a crowd vote determine the winner.
Katt Williams is not funnier than Eddie Murphy.

Doesn't have the material, delivery, or creativity/imagination to ever match Eddie Murphy.

**** whack *** Kevin Hart.

Back
Top Bottom