Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

These black comedians be sounding like scorn lovers man.

Always got shade to throw when youre on top. I cant get down with that.
But we know why that is man. I can't truly blame them fully. And while I understand Kat's overall point (basically they will put on younger acts who they can control vs the folks who are worth their salt and have proved it for years), I also can't really get down with this crab type **** either.

Don't change the fact that he's a legend...and that him owning all of his property outright is amazing. But this is kinda foul.

Also I agree that I don’t find Tiffany Haddish funny AT ALL she literally the female Kevin Hart. I mean Kevin was funny in some movies back years ago but not anymore

Idk where she came from and popped up out of nowhere and now she’s all over the place

Eh I think your letting your Kevin hate cloud you a little bit. He has plenty of memorable lines and bits

- You gon learn today
- pop the trunk
- say it wit ya chest

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.es...st-kevin-harts-6-most-memorable-catchphrases/

Kevin isn’t the funniest comedian alive. No but his earlier specials were funny. His movies just aren’t. I think we all agree that he’s a safe movie comedian.
I already said Big Little Man and Laugh At My Pain are good and I said he works hard. How I am hating? :lol:

After those 2 stand-ups he just hasn't done anything funny. That's obvious.

Fam, he ****ing murdered her. Oh my, I know she was hurt all day and her cohost was sitting there crying the whole time.

Katt funny as ****, I don't give a **** what anyone says.

I'm not a fan of Haddish, Girls Trip was wack to me but that movie wasn't for me. I don't like the whole I'm a super ghetto black chick all the time, it's weak as ****.

Y'all ever see the Issa Rae story she told about Tiffany Haddish trying to **** one of the guys from Insecure. That **** was funny, she wild for real.

Fam, he ****ing murdered her. Oh my, I know she was hurt all day and her cohost was sitting there crying the whole time.

Katt funny as ****, I don't give a **** what anyone says.

I'm not a fan of Haddish, Girls Trip was wack to me but that movie wasn't for me. I don't like the whole I'm a super ghetto black chick all the time, it's weak as ****.

Y'all ever see the Issa Rae story she told about Tiffany Haddish trying to **** one of the guys from Insecure. That **** was funny, she wild for real.
That Tiffany Haddish and Kevin Heart movie coming out looks so lame.

Katt is a legend but he didn’t help himself using the same material over and over and then leveling out after pimp chronicles.

Kevin Hart hasn’t been funny to me since before he blew up.

Tiffany Haddish stand up isn’t funny but I’m ok with here maximizing these 15 minutes. The movie with Kevin hart looks career ending

I think the more famous comics move away from story telling to reaction humor.

I can understand being on camera a lot more the more famous you get and you have to do quick stuff to sustain the humor.

The movies that Kevin and Tiff get do seem to be stale textbook studio formula films. Movies that fill the year out but never groundbreaking

The amount of "Kevin Hart isn't funny" takes is very surprising.

It's like the internet cant find the middle ground of riding someone's D vs over the top hate.

Kevin's first few specials were hits and quotable as ****. *****s still talk about how they bank account is set up. He over extended himself and his movies are nothing to write home about, but to say he not funny...

How can one find Martin Lawerence's stand ups funny but not Kevin's? There's only 1 way...and it's that you grew up with Martin vs was already grown when Kevin got his success. And I absolitely love You So Crazy but in the pantheon of big name comedy specials I've seen, it comes in 2nd to last...Only ahead of the sad sack that was Run Tell Dat.

Kevin's shining ability as a comedian is he's a pretty damn good story teller. Not many matching him on that tip. He's not Cosby/Murphy level great with the story telling, but he is great.

This, and maybe I just enjoy standup more than the regular person cause I like a LOT of comics. To say Kevin Hart isnt funny is just "umm ok" different strokes.

Kevin is an agreeable, nice guy that doesn’t rock the boat. Much like the rock. That’s why he gets roles. It’s not about kissing *** as much as not being a headache to work with. Why is it that the only thing Katt Williams has done in years is this Atlanta cameo(tv and film wise). I don’t see ice cube, mike Epps etc none of those guys giving him roles and chances in their projects. Katt is a very talented performer. If nobody wants to work with you maybe he needs to look in the mirror. It’s not because he’s outspoken about righteous things. Dude is a liability. For example did you know that Katt was supposed to be in that Matthew mcconnaghey movie. But then he got caught with a gun at the airport and couldn’t film it. So they got Kevin Hart. They say the most important thing in shown business is that you show up on time and know your lines.

I mean I wouldn’t have a problem working with Donald Glover either.

Mike Epps doesn’t own **** to be giving Katt Williams chances, wtf does he own? FOH

Ice Cube would love to work with Katt, the money isn’t right sometimes. Why do you think Chris Tucker doesn’t work with anybody???? Especially Ice Cube? Same reason Ice can’t get Tucker is same reason he can’t get Katt.

You don’t think dudes is grabbing Kevin Hart’s **** and balls when he’s at these events like they did to Terry Crews???? You don’t think this type of stuff really occurs to get these roles?

Katt isn’t pro black. They don’t want him. He speaks his mind and isn’t gonna sell out for ****.

At the end of the day, we’re talking about Katt and we all know Katt. He’s a rich and successful dude already at this point and owns everything he puts out 100%.

What about Dave when he quit his show? What do you think caused that?

You think Charlie Murphy was a koon too huh?

Katt is a stand up comedian before an actor.

Stop kissing *** and do your own. Hart isn’t even a comedian at this point.

I mean Kevin ain't funny enough to headline a movie but he does cuz they do a great job at pushing him out there and he does work hard. I like Kevin but non of his movie roles are memorible. Katt Williams is funnier than Kevin at everything. Stand-up, TV, movies, roasting. For the most part Hollywood forces who they want to headline movies.
I'm not saying Kevin is funnier than Katt. He's just simply more popular.

I'm saying just Kevin does movies doesn't mean he's somehow smart. Nor does it make him savvy. He's not lifting his profile that way cuz he's savvy enough to do it. He gets the offers and takes them. Katt would do the same thing given the chance.

Katt doesn't get offered those movie roles and nobody really thinks he can carry movie anyway.

As for Kevin getting that push, that's for a reason. Same reason Katt never really got it.

Last movie I saw Katt in was this bit role in Father Figured :lol:

And to me Kevin isn't funny. I don't care for him. I can count on my hand the times he's made me laugh and they weren't cuz of what he said but the physical comedy/facial expression that came along with it.

Last edited:
12393727-1057568060982142-176502483-n-480w.jpg

id slay...mmmm..

Might as well skip to where he starts going in. Redd and Frank laughing in the background

[video][/video]
[video]

soon as she tried to shade his cookin it was open season on Wanda :lol:
after Katt explained da chicken wings da off ramp was there to take it and she kept pokin at da stick :lol:[/video]

Back
Top Bottom