Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

I forgot real husbands of Hollywood had it’s moments too. Show is/was decently funny.

He’s not on JB smoove, Dave chappelle, even ricky smileys level of funny. Like someone said, he’s animated.

Kevin Hart, Kuntry Wayne, guys like funny mike ARE NOT funny.

I randomly watched Cedric’ comedy show at the Phoenix NBA all star game the other night, Kevin Hart was the least funniest in a group of dudes most would consider C list comics at best these days :lol:

Hart’s stand ups are always hit or miss mostly mid cuz he has to watch his subject matter to protect his Hollywood bread...Thats the trade off for being a PG-13/family movie star

Kevin is naturally funny in conversation, like with his boys when he doesn't have time to clean it up and respond in the moment.
I like his radio show with the Plastic Cup Boys, that show is funny because it’s unscripted and to me that’s when he’s actually the funniest

Seen a couple clips and not a one was good. Maybe he should do prep in clubs like others. Taking your special straight to an arena no practice seems wild.

This special Katt just dropped was garbage
1653231010416.gif

Seen a couple clips and not a one was good. Maybe he should do prep in clubs like others. Taking your special straight to an arena no practice seems wild.
Yeah If this is what his output is, that may be wise to practice

He was getting sympathy applause instead of actual laughs.

Back
Top Bottom