Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

I’m a Kevin Hart fan and I couldn’t finish it. He’s gotten lazy.

Yeah I saw that special and it was boring, basically the same as the last one with more cussing. My kids, my wife, my ex-wife, my friends. Kills me is he thought this was his edgy, "no ****s given" special.

That is a wild response from Kevin. I'm sure hes read hes not funny plenty of times...wonder what made him respond to this. Cant just be cuz it was Tariq.

Haven't and don't plan on seeing it.

Saw it go up and was wondering what it was.

A series, documentary ect.

Then come to find outbits his latest stand up special.

Lol had no idea he was working on one.

#FREEKAT

Have yall ever seen Kevin Hart live? They dont make you lock up your phone, but he has hella security I guess hired from a local temp agency, and the second you take your phone out they kick you out. They had to have spent $10,000 on print out signs telling you not to record. Literally the whole Chesapeake Enery Center (seats 18,206) wall on the inside lobby was edge to edge witb printouts telling you you will be removed if caught with your phone out, even had them taped all in the bathroom. Its like damn I get it, you could probably put one sign every 30 ft though

Have yall ever seen Kevin Hart live? They dont make you lock up your phone, but he has hella security I guess hired from a local temp agency, and the second you take your phone out they kick you out. They had to have spent $10,000 on print out signs telling you not to record. Literally the whole Chesapeake Enery Center (seats 18,206) wall on the inside lobby was edge to edge witb printouts telling you you will be removed if caught with your phone out, even had them taped all in the bathroom. Its like damn I get it, you could probably put one sign every 30 ft though

Nah, you gotta leave some people with no excuses.

His material been dry since Let Me Explain and he is trying to cater to that hollywood crowd so it's only so much he's allowed to joke about.
Isn't the premise of his new special is that he doesn't care what people think about the material, if it is problematic, and does care if he gets backlash? :lol:

I mean that is what he has been saying in the promos for it.

Kinda seems like dude is just falling off in general.

His setups, storytelling, punchlines all just seemed weaker to me in the special before this one. So the trend just might be getting worse

Last edited:
Well, he did have a life altering event, almost being killed. I've never found him funny, ever. After such an event, the car wreck, it may be time for reevaluation. I did enjoy his Hot Tub interviews and when he tried his hand in an NFL training camp, as those were enjoyable due to the guests involved. In the barber shop, Harlem, the other day, they had the special on for a hot ten minutes. All of the barbers, customers as well, asked to shut it off.

Isn't the premise of his new special is that he doesn't care what people think about the material, if it is problematic, and does care if he gets backlash? :lol:

I mean that is what he has been saying in the promos for it.

Kinda seems like dude is just falling off in general.

His setups, storytelling, punchlines all just seemed weaker to me in the special before this one. So the trend just might be getting worse
It was weak and he is falling off, time to focus on other things aside from stand-up and maybe revisit it 5-10 years later. He swears it was problematic but it's tame as hell.

Man's got that Hollywood money now, might be a regular on the F&F/Hobbs & Shaw on top of being core on Jumanji, Ride Along, etc... Can't afford to be 'edgy' on some comedy show that could potentially get him dropped from that serious $$$. They already kept him in line for some Globes or Oscars show. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Kev think he above his comedy being criticized?

Kevin salty :lol:

He replied I guess cuz its Tariq?

I wouldn't call that tweet feedback. He only watched 10 min. It was just an opinion. Many of which I'm sure Kevin ignored by others in the past.

But co-sign Kevin's standup aint funny to me. He's been humorous but I don't know how He can be funny when I can sit through his act and never laugh, maybe chuckle, maybe smile.

Last edited:
I know it’s cool to hate on kev but I look at y’all side eyed when yiu say you never found anything he did funny or never laughed at him ever. Even comedians I don’t like still have funny bits here and there

I know it’s cool to hate on kev but I look at y’all side eyed when yiu say you never found anything he did funny or never laughed at him ever. Even comedians I don’t like still have funny bits here and there
Well I mean how long should I sit quietly not laughing waiting for the one bit that'll make me laugh?

I've never watched a Kevin special in its entirety. I made it 30 min and said this dude ain't for me.

When it's comics they usually get like a 5 min shot to be funny. I gave a bigger name in Kevin more than that and he never delivered.

Same way I rarely ever find female stand up funny or Hispanics.

Last edited:
Katt way funnier. His last standup was still funny. We been saying this. All Kev could ever joke about was him being small and his family. Only so many jokes you can make about you dad and uncle. He never talked about real world stuff like comedians that go nuclear do.

He's just not very clever or witty to me, just very animated. Of course he's said a few things that I've found funny, but overall his comedy doesn't do it for me. Katt, Chris Rock are my favorites and masters at the craft imo.

Back
Top Bottom