Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Taraji needs to take that up with Oprah if she only offered her 100k, but I can understand her frustration Hollywood picks maybe 1-2 black actors/actresses and lets them get the prominent roles, Will & Denzel and Viola Davis & Angela Bassett

Last edited:
There’s no reason for Taraji or any actress or actor with her tenure and resume to be crying about opportunities or lack of money. Tarajii…….just like most people in life have to realize that you don’t get what you THINK you deserve….you get what you can negotiate or have set in a contract.

If Tarajii wanted to get her point across better she could have compared herself to another actress in regards to pay disparity and did a breakdown like that. Otherwise she can get with different writers out there or come up with a script for a film that will garner the kind of money she is looking for. It’s similar to Monique’s so called situation with Netflix a few years ago. Go out there and make yourself hot if you really think you got it like that or stop complaining.

Either way there’s no reason for a black female…..let alone any black person for that matter to be crying on camera for the masses to see. White society loves to see a negro crying and talking about struggling on camera.

You can't be serious.

There's a limited amount of scripts and roles for black women. Hollywood goes the quota route and everything has to be financed and approved.

The movie business is about making money, it's. few where fans will go see because a _____ is in the movie. Denzel can be in a movie and people will go see it, because Denzel is in it not knowing anything about it. The new Denzel movie is out. Even then, back when Will was one of the biggest things in Hollywood, did you expect he would be a sidekick in a super hero movie 15 years later?

What black women are like that? Halle won an Oscar for her and the hillbilly in a bad movie. Not Angela, she went to TV for regular work.

In Hollywood you are replaceable, especially so if you're black because it's a hundred others wanting that one role.

So you're telling Taraji to go and make a Tubi movie. :lol:

Taraji needs to take that up with Oprah if she only offered her 100k, but I can understand her frustration Hollywood picks maybe 1-2 black actors/actresses and lets them get the prominent roles, Will & Denzel and Viola Davis & Angela Bassett
Will, Denzel, Jamie, Idris, Michael B, Anthony Mackie, Don Cheadle, Sam Jackson, Chadwick, Forest, Donald Glover, Terrence Howard, and Idris have all gotten constant and notable work for the last decade or so. More recently, Majors, Lakeith, the guy from get out, Ali, and Denzel's son have gotten pushes as well. I think we over exaggerate the 'black men don't get good roles' trope. It's much harder for black women. Viola, Angela, and Lupita seem to be the only ones who aren't relegated to simply "black" movies.

Bro do you know what she was talking about? They tried to offer her 100k for the Color Purple Musical. For reference Sandra Bullock got 20 mill for Bullet Train. Idk if you ever seen that but its mostly a voice over.
that's not even how much sandra made. she also received a percentage of the box office. think she negotiates that in a lot of her movies

It was cool when I saw it once on Girls Trip, but it got old quickly and you saw she was a one trick pony that doesn't seem far from her just playing herself.

Some of her early interviews made me cringe hard.

It's one thing to play a character but to do interviews acting extra ratchet and stank. You ain't gotta do all that.

you-aint-black-biden.gif
Right like saying you don’t know Rickey Smiley
But know Tavis Smiley as if they didn’t once come on TV right after each other
Like cmon now

You can't be serious.

There's a limited amount of scripts and roles for black women. Hollywood goes the quota route and everything has to be financed and approved.

The movie business is about making money, it's. few where fans will go see because a _____ is in the movie. Denzel can be in a movie and people will go see it, because Denzel is in it not knowing anything about it. The new Denzel movie is out. Even then, back when Will was one of the biggest things in Hollywood, did you expect he would be a sidekick in a super hero movie 15 years later?

What black women are like that? Halle won an Oscar for her and the hillbilly in a bad movie. Not Angela, she went to TV for regular work.

In Hollywood you are replaceable, especially so if you're black because it's a hundred others wanting that one role.

So you're telling Taraji to go and make a Tubi movie. :lol:

Negro YOU can’t be serious. What is CRYING on camera going to do to solve any of Taraji’s so called financial problems?? The answer is NOTHING. Again let me explain something to you and everyone else out there……..you get what you negotiate in life, not what you deserve.

Crying on camera ain’t the answer. If you are in a field, industry, or position that doesn’t pay a lot of money…….thats on you. Go get another job, one that is high paying……..and cut down your debt to live within your means.

Negro YOU can’t be serious. What is CRYING on camera going to do to solve any of Taraji’s so called financial problems?? The answer is NOTHING. Again let me explain something to you and everyone else out there……..you get what you negotiate in life, not what you deserve.

Crying on camera ain’t the answer. If you are in a field, industry, or position that doesn’t pay a lot of money…….thats on you. Go get another job, one that is high paying……..and cut down your debt to live within your means.

Are you slow? Think outside of your low IQ. You all seem to have problems grasping ideas beyond your little pea brains. There's never a light that goes off.

She wasn't attempting to change anything. She was participating in an interview and telling her story and got emotional. You don't know what she's doing or has done.

Are you angry at Katt for "crying" to Shannon too?

Some of you are just weird. :smh:

All i got to say about the Taraji situation is, "rich ***** problems" is a term that only gets used when you aren't "likable" to the public :lol:

Because i guarantee you some other people would have come out around the holidays of all times talking about how they're underpaid & not getting their value, while talking 6 figure minimum deals at the same time :lol:.

I don't know what else to say at this point, Hollywood is their game. they are never going to "share" it and give black people equal footing, doesn't matter what industry of entertainment nor what era it's the SAME PEOPLE doing the same things to black talent, Music, Fashion, Acting, Directing, Modeling etc etc

If ****** wanna continue to "black excellence" themselves into white spaces, this is reality. the only way to combat it is to stick together & build with our own.

To quote Katt when he was going in on Wanda Smith, tell me your favorite Tiffany Hadish joke. Ill
wait.

Had me rolling.
Facts, she is just not funny at all. I hate bringing in race but when I am around white people that mention some of these cornballs as funny it makes me like them even LESS.

A few weeks back some white dudes were saying how they love Michael Blackson and his I am so dark jokes, and I was like them aint for ya'll and then I realized they actually kinda are :lol: cuz he sure as hell aint funny to me.

Back
Top Bottom