Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

The crazy thing is all the things coming out corroborating Katts story.

Not sure what Luda did, but that’s the only thing I think KAtts needs to see the hands. That mans wife is a civilian. Why bring her into this.

Because they control the narrative in this country, white men got so tired of women that they said **** it we're the new women and made ****** embrace multiple genders. Powerful white men do whatever they want in this country man :lol:

But seriously, this doesn't have to be some all encompassing illuminati ritual on the whole industry, it could be as simple as directors/executives wanting to establish control & power over those they see as less. This is a reoccurring theme in Hollywood that knows no limits, Men, women & children have all been exposed to it unfortunately.

Think Tarantino & all the complaints he's had about abusing his power over women leads, That fat nasty **** Dan Schneider from Nickelodeon who has the same complaints but with kids. Hollywood is a place where perversion has been allowed to run wild and there's alot of people in powerful positions who just get to manipulate actors/actresses into fulfilling their deviant fantasies in the name of "art" & "entertainment"

Right and as Katt proved you got the right to say no. Anybody that goes for that ****, on either side, already had it in their heart.

So you admit its just a thing Hollywood does, regardless, but when we do it its an attack on us? To answer a question, because there's probably more effective ways to do it, if we're going the conspiracy route. You work with kids right? How many times have you seen a kid come back from a movie and suddenly decide they want to wear dresses or be gay? And if they did, what would be wrong what that? The whole thing is childish. "Eww you wore a dress! You GAY!"

There aren't too many more effective ways to SHOW the black man in an unfavorable light than to put him in front of millions of eyes.

But we can agree to disagree on the topic.

Are you slow? Think outside of your low IQ. You all seem to have problems grasping ideas beyond your little pea brains. There's never a light that goes off.

She wasn't attempting to change anything. She was participating in an interview and telling her story and got emotional. You don't know what she's doing or has done.

Are you angry at Katt for "crying" to Shannon too?

Some of you are just weird. :smh:

Are you slow? Think outside of your low IQ. You all seem to have problems grasping ideas beyond your little pea brains. There's never a light that goes off.

She wasn't attempting to change anything. She was participating in an interview and telling her story and got emotional. You don't know what she's doing or has done.

Are you angry at Katt for "crying" to Shannon too?

Some of you are just weird. :smh:

You’re free to start up a Gofund Me or a Kickstarter for Tarajii champ. Nobody wants to see or hear about a person with a million dollars or more of net worth crying on camera about a lack of opportunities or a lack of finances.

Sounds like a plan to me champ.

Look i have no dog in this fight, but isn't Kerr cutting Kumingas minute subtracting from his ability to perform? which in turn takes away from his earning potential? So why should he set up & dribble, deal with the consequences or find another league...... but this doesn't exist for Taraji?

IDK, I personally think he is a genius and could see that being relatively true (3K is a ridiculous number to actually track)

I do think he is lying about the drugs though, just my opinion
that breaks down to roughly 8 books a DAY... he specifically highlighted the fact they were non-fiction.. that does not seem plausible...sorry

I barely got accepted into college at 18, to talk about what someone who got accepted at 7 can or cant do would be crazy.

TLDR, from what i saw: cube says rickey smiley tried out, they said nah, saw katt and knew automatically..

Real talk, Is anyone in here actually humored by men in womens clothes/dresses? I always thought that was an over exaggeration when it comes to black men comics, but there's a reel going around socials that has a pretty vast collection of damn near any big black comic playing the role of a woman in a dress.

So either this is a bit that is REALLY REALLY successful, or that's used in some other ways.
Women luv Madea and that old lady character Rick Smiley does….I always assumed it’s more for the ladies, they get a chuckle outta that stuff

mans said he read 3k nonfiction books a year from age 8-12... no way I believe that
It’s possible I’ve come across people who can process books or certain types of information very easily and quickly.

TLDR, from what i saw: cube says rickey smiley tried out, they said nah, saw katt and knew automatically..

When you say things like “I was supposed to play Money Mike”.

It implies that the role was written for him which is a lie.

He tried out for the role.

Still haven’t seen anyone come out and call Katt a liar.

I think that's an underrated part of the appeal of the interview, he didn't come at one single person that I liked :lol:

that breaks down to roughly 8 books a DAY... he specifically highlighted the fact they were non-fiction.. that does not seem plausible...sorry
Not all non fiction books are hundreds of pages
I ain’t sayin he read all that
But it’s funny how outta everything he said
Folks wanna poke holes In This particular thing

When you say things like “I was supposed to play Money Mike”.

It implies that the role was written for him which is a lie.

He tried out for the role.

Still haven’t seen anyone come out and call Katt a liar.
Trick Daddy just made a video and basically gave the same response that Ced gave Katt but in a more aggressive manner. These cats are calling him everything but a liar. Ludacris is the only one that denied something Katt said so far.

mans said he read 3k nonfiction books a year from age 8-12... no way I believe that
Multiple people have said he’s intelligent. IRC, he’s been associated with mensa.

My sister was a book worm growing up. She could go through 3 - 4 books a week. It got so expensive my pops started selling childcraft books door to door (80’s), since the company would provide free books.

I remember her reading 3 Muskateers, Little Women, Gulliver travels, the secret garden, brave new world, catcher in the rye, Black Beauty, Huck Finn, Peter Pan, secret garden and etc. These were all hardcover and she 8ish.

Needless to say she smart as a whip. Made straighot A’s all the way through to her masters a Columbia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom