Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

1704507772609.gif

Ain't laugh once, I don't know if Kev wanna go down that road with Katt. He like the Pusha T of comedy.

Mans did one popular, wildly entertaining interview and now cats are supposed to be scared of Katt Williams. :lol:

Most these dudes he named are probably clowning him if we’re being honest. Not to mention most of them are solidified in their careers, so there isn’t much that Katt could say that’s gonna matter. It’s just pure entertainment.

Mans did one popular, wildly entertaining interview and now cats are supposed to be scared of Katt Williams. :lol:

Most these dudes he named are probably clowning him if we’re being honest. Not to mention most of them are solidified in their careers, so there isn’t much that Katt could say that’s gonna matter. It’s just pure entertainment.

Why he ain't take Katt up in his offer to do a comedy roast?

Last edited:
People saying Kev got fasttracked
I remember listening to Foxxhole back in the day with Kevin on
They had no respect for his credits at all
Soul Plane was trash and everything else he did was too
according to many of his counterparts

he took roles that others werent willing to take

I feel a lot of his success came from outworking everyone

true

Comic View was appointment viewing in my house
Earthquake was my dude

Arnez J was also my dude
but supposedly he never came up with new material
a lot of these guys are like that
they stick to their early material and never move on
so they dont advance

I always felt that Kings of Comedy shouldve been Bernie, Steve, Ced and Bruce Bruce
I couldve gone without DL

At the time though
He was a great host
He was great on Showtime at the Apollo imo
I dont like what he has become
but back then
I will say he was funny

Cedric though
after learning about the bits he ripped off
cause thats at least 3 in kings of comedy that werent his
it does change things a bit

Faizon is a weird and bitter dude
and its true
when is the last time you thought about his standup?

him and Aries Spears are some of the most bitter people youll hear
DL Hughley is the only one im 50/50 about. His sitcom was terrible and very unfunny and that made me not pay much attention to him afterwards. I can still watch Bernie Mac and Steve Harvey episodes today.

Which plastic cup boy are u???
:nerd:

Like 1 of the jokes landed
It's corny cause Katt challenged the man to a laugh off on stage like he had with Steve. Kevin acted holier than thou and acted like he was above it but now he wanna do corny ish like this. What's crazy is Kevin is actually a great roaster so I'm not sure what he's a afraid of here.

Every person involved is solidified in their careers. You're making a lot of assumptions. Katt did say they're a clique so you're probably spot on about them talking about him. I mean Steve literally was calling studios and producers to not hire Bernie Mac because Hollywood chose Bernie over him so him talking behind people's back like that would be on par for him. It's weird to see you support a sucka who do some snake shh like that while also trying to belittle Katt. Y'all new ninjas are funny style

The views is just climbing, its fascinating to see. Should be 20m by the am. Weekend ppl catch up. Wonder where peters out at in a month, 25? 30?

I feel like more responses only fuel this.

Back
Top Bottom