Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

I’ve noticed people only use the word gossip when it’s about something they don’t agree with, aren’t interested in or if it’s from someone they don’t like or agree with

same cats be in threads talking bout gentry ruined Jordan brand or talking bout how certain players in the nba don’t get along and why

same reason most artists don’t like drake is the same reason alotta people don’t like kevin hart and steve harvey amongst others named, their public image doesn’t match how they move behind the scenes

it’s not that hard to understand

trying to act like katt is undermining black people by speaking out against people who are actually undermining black people is quite ridiculous

but in typical nt fashion people will read my post, focus on a non point and spam me into empty rhetoric

Doesn't apply here because I always call out the NBA Free Agency for being the biggest male gossip time period of the year. (I say that on NT. Use the search engine to verify)

So this, "Yall only call Stuff yall dislike gossip" is fake news. ( Since EYE ued the word )

People dont do things for glory anymore. (Or for the culture, as they say) Its all about the bag these days. Im a bit diff. If I truly believe I can catch a body and do some legendary ****, Im doing it (if its not putting me in a moral or financial predicament.) Making a moment that adds to my legacy. I dont see why not. But thats my imo.
U know I’m with u
But looking at history
White folks do it all the time
Put the bag over everything else
And they still have a chokehold over our daily lives
Maybe it is time to think like them
Make the playing field even
First time in American history
Where the field is somewhat level for everyone
Let’s get our bags
Put more people that are disenfranchised on
And let them get more bags
Then see what happens

So what does Katt need to do for people to view this behavior as a sign of mental illness?

Bad mouth dozens of black folks but folks sit around, applaud, and laugh.

Is this really OK or since it's entertaining we give it a pass?

Had this been someone "we" didn't like going on a 2.5 hour gossip rant like this and the narrative would have been WAY different.

Folks are so inconsistent man.
Well I think context matters
I don’t consider this a gossip rant
I also don’t like folks throw mental illness around all the time
What really are we considering mental illness
Last 2 presidents for sure got mental illness
That ain’t stop record numbers of people voting for them
Seems like Americans have mental illness
at an alarming rate
compared to the rest of the world
I also might add

I think sitting on a couch, drinking, and gossiping to another grown man on "national tv" says the situation is already deep but yea my post is going too deep. Got it.
I don’t consider it gossiping
When ur clearing the air
About stuff that needed to be cleared up

My question is what's the end goal bc ultimately the people he named are still going to be successful. This rant might be attached to their name but people are still going to support them

Kevin done did a lot of weird ****

1704558570745.png

What is the big deal or plot behind this Hollywood emasculating black men narrative supposed to do to me as a black male irl?
Does Malik Johnson, steel worker with kids to put food on the table for, in Alabama care that some other men of color, who play fantasy and get paid handsomely for it, may also be asked to play dress up too?

Does that mean that the actor putting on the dress in character on set becomes sweet [if not already] just from the vibes?

Katt making a big deal of this cuz of some stance is understood but that weirdo hill he’s gotta stand on doesn't apply to 99% of the world.
He can be right about the other comics and still lying thru his teeth. That ***** is a Scorsese flick.

Back
Top Bottom