Katt Williams Wants The Smoke, Goes In on Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Hart and Others on V-103

Not a kountry Wayne fan. Never have, never will be.

People like his STORY, more than they like his skills. Which is OK. They like the fact that he has 10 kids, and had a legit comeup from his early FB/IG videos.

Again, which is fine but he ain’t my cup of tea

Redd Foxx never stopped doing stand up either.

Kountry should just admit he’s not good at stand up.

Jamie Foxx never really stopped doing stand up as well

Some of the best comics aren’t great at it. It’s not a knock.

He only feels that way because he’s no good at it, and makes a ton doing skits

Kountry Wayne sells out venues when he is touring.

Why should he stop?

I didn’t say stop. I’m not his fanbase. I’m just saying, he can’t criticize dudes for doing stand up, if he’s still doing it. Again, I’m not a fan, so what he does is irrelevant to me.

But, there’s nothing wrong with stand up. Everyone isn’t trying to be as big as Wayne or certain others

People may enjoy their steam of income from stand up

Kountry Wayne was basically saying Faizon broke because he ONLY perform in comedy clubs. Everybody performs in comedy clubs to get their act right. Chappelle and Katt do that then they do their arenas. I kinda get what he saying.

Kountry Wayne was basically saying Faizon broke because he ONLY perform in comedy clubs. Everybody performs in comedy clubs to get their act right. Chappelle and Katt do that then they do their arenas. I kinda get what he saying.

How does he know buddy is broke? Faizon may have other streams of income or investments. He may have writing credits as well.

Everyone doesn’t “wear” their money. I can’t stand the assumption of people being broke

How does he know buddy is broke? Faizon may have other streams of income or investments. He may have writing credits as well.

Everyone doesn’t “wear” their money. I can’t stand the assumption of people being broke

That's true but Faizon been talking **** about him for a while. I can't blame dude for responding. Faizon only been funny when he was around Chris Tucker. I don't understand why Kountry Wayne was so mad at Goodfrey, Goodfrey ain't really say anything disrespectful to him.

It’s always been TI/Jeezy >> Gucci

For me :lol: :lol:

IMG_5986.gif

Y'all either young or Northen folks to put Tip, Jeezy, or Ross over La Flare.

Aint even close for those of us who lived in the South during that time.

Speaking of that time...

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom