Katy vs Kim vol.. tough choice

Joined Dec 10, 2001
Kim hit the beach in Miami today
Katy used some of her music-making money to sun her sexy bikini bod in Cabo on Tuesday.

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Kim's only purpose in life is to be hot and she's great at it.  She has no talents or personality.  Katey is still pretty attractive and looks more fun.

Joined May 21, 2005
I feel like Kim has become more of a plastic surgery face and I still believe her butt is fake and that she does lipo on top of working out. Katy seems more natural all around. I also think Katy has a beautiful face. Kim's was much prettier before before she started to mess more with it. I don't know, both have their strong points and two completely different looks.

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I feel like Kim has become more of a plastic surgery face and I still believe her butt is fake and that she does lipo on top of working out. Katy seems more natural all around. I also think Katy has a beautiful face. Kim's was much prettier before before she started to mess more with it. I don't know, both have their strong points and two completely different looks.
Son have you seen pics of Kim before she got famous and ones of her without make up. She is a natural beauty and had all them assets before 

Joined Jul 23, 2005
Originally Posted by jgalan713

Kim..am i the only one that thinks she might get fat as she ages?
She's incredibly vain, hates getting older, and loves plastic surgery.
I don't think she'll let herself get to that point.

Joined Feb 3, 2010
Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I feel like Kim has become more of a plastic surgery face and I still believe her butt is fake and that she does lipo on top of working out. Katy seems more natural all around. I also think Katy has a beautiful face. Kim's was much prettier before before she started to mess more with it. I don't know, both have their strong points and two completely different looks.[/color]

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now