Katy vs Kim vol.. tough choice

katy perry...i love her

12kpbd.jpg

7kpbd1.jpg

2kpbd-760x1041.jpg

I would smash the daylights outta Kim and never call her, Katy would get the same but she seem like the kinda girl I could chill with.

Kims goergeous.

I like Katy too, shes different, different beauty.

Id be content with either or.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I feel like Kim has become more of a plastic surgery face and I still believe her butt is fake and that she does lipo on top of working out. Katy seems more natural all around. I also think Katy has a beautiful face. Kim's was much prettier before before she started to mess more with it. I don't know, both have their strong points and two completely different looks.[/color]
c4826db5b4273601cb4b5d3953a0419bb93b7a8d.gif

laugh.gif
types too much

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

No wonder you can't find a man.
Who said I am looking to be with a man at this moment?
laugh.gif
Don't know what that has to do with this topic.

It seems on this board if you do not jump on the Kim K bandwagon, you get your head chewed off. Kim is beautiful, no doubt, but I do not think she is in a different league than Katy Perry. They just have two different complete looks and are both beautiful in their own ways.

It makes me mad that I am working my butt off and going full-time through college and Kim K doesn't have to do anything to do on a Wednesday morning but recover from hangovers and and try not to burn her feet across white sand beaches. Unfortunately, she is too fine for me to stay mad for too long.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I feel like Kim has become more of a plastic surgery face and I still believe her butt is fake and that she does lipo on top of working out. Katy seems more natural all around. I also think Katy has a beautiful face. Kim's was much prettier before before she started to mess more with it. I don't know, both have their strong points and two completely different looks.
bagbombardment.gif

No wonder you can't find a man.
damh G that aint right
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

kim_kardashian-bikini_sfh_01.jpg

Damn near perfect.

Hatin as females only wish they could look as good as Kim. I would take both of them in a heartbeat.

Also we ALL saw the sextape...and Kim was....boring to say the least though. I guarante, Katy > Kim in bed.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom