Kawhi Leonard New Balance

Does anyone wear these with ankle braces? I got to try on the 10.5 standard width, felt a little tight on the midfoot, and was wondering how much more room would a wide be? I'm a 10.5 4E but usually need to go to 11-11.5 depending on the shoe.

Last edited:
Does anyone wear these with ankle braces? I got to try on the 10.5 standard width, felt a little tight on the midfoot, and was wondering how much more room would a wide be? I'm a 10.5 4E but usually need to go to 11-11.5 depending on the shoe.

It didn't work well for me. I'm on the wide footer side and the normal fit (size 10.5) didn't work even without a brace and even with wide width (size 10) it just didn't work great.

I use the soft ASO ankle brace for reference.

It didn't work well for me. I'm on the wide footer side and the normal fit (size 10.5) didn't work even without a brace and even with wide width (size 10) it just didn't work great.

I use the soft ASO ankle brace for reference.
I also wear the ASO brace, would you not recommend the shoe? Or even go half a size up?

I also wear the ASO brace, would you not recommend the shoe? Or even go half a size up?

Honestly the fit is weird for me and I don't know what a good one (if it exists from Omn1s). Currently returned my pairs and just using Kobes, pretty consistent sizing and I'm usually 0.5 size up for the ones I want to use the brace in those. Sometimes can get away with TTS after breaking them in for awhile.

The sizing was too tricky for me. I think best to just try all the combinations.

FSR of the inspire the dreams OMN1S is up a full hour+ after release. has this ever happened? do y'all think it's that they were adequately stocked, low hype for atrocious CW or a combination of the two?

i like the colorway alot but like petey said im waitin on them lows in any color

even Hibbets has em, almost sold out, so it has to b the widest release by far. 1st pair they got actually. they gt the whole collection fwiw

i like the colorway alot but like petey said im waitin on them lows in any color

even Hibbets has em, almost sold out, so it has to b the widest release by far. 1st pair they got actually. they gt the whole collection fwiw

I would’ve copped if it was a better CW. Just looked pretty terrible, like the white and red/black/blue LA ones. two whiffs, not too shabby for a great silhouette

pink.jpg

awww yeeeeeah !!

Back
Top Bottom