Kawhi Leonard New Balance

This pink colorway of the OMN1S Low is absolute heat :nthat:

Reminds me of the NBxBodega No Bad Days:

img01.jpg
The color is more purple called "mulberry" and that Kawhi pair is meant to resemble the Bodega good spot

Even with the same price point as the mids I’d be lying if I wasn’t concerned about the release, numbers, and demand. While no one is really hooping like before, I still think they will move. I hope they fly under the radar bc every sneaker with any level of hype nowadays is selling out, even if resellers are making $20 bux. Smh....hope that those of us who want them can scoop with zero to minimal headaches.

JS”

Even with the same price point as the mids I’d be lying if I wasn’t concerned about the release, numbers, and demand. While no one is really hooping like before, I still think they will move. I hope they fly under the radar bc every sneaker with any level of hype nowadays is selling out, even if resellers are making $20 bux. Smh....hope that those of us who want them can scoop with zero to minimal headaches.

JS”
I think that they will be very easily obtainable. The Omn1s hyped died down some time ago, and there are many other releases happening around this time.

I think that they will be very easily obtainable. The Omn1s hyped died down some time ago, and there are many other releases happening around this time.

Hope you’re right, but these are the first of the lows and I just don’t see these sitting, but trust me I hope they do lol.

JS”

Wish sale 82 shipped

Back
Top Bottom