Kaws x Uniqlo

I got a few things for my kid and I last night but I need that ghost tee, and I saw on the site this morning they're gonna restock. Did they already do that today or can I keep refreshing the link every few minutes? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

i need a plush...local store only had 10 large and 20 smalls

wtf is that

Last edited:
i grabbed 2 tees at my local uniqlo... i wanted to get 1 more but they aint have my size... and they sold out of the plush toys... i knew i shoulda copped online :smh:

I got a few things for my kid and I last night but I need that ghost tee, and I saw on the site this morning they're gonna restock. Did they already do that today or can I keep refreshing the link every few minutes? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

last time they restocked (first kaws collab) they only had Japan sizes, which ran 1-2 sizes smaller :lol:

http://en.colette.fr/catalog/product/view/id/556799/s/tee-shirt-194384-x-kaws-black/category/12952/

thank me later

How the shipping higher than the shirt AFTER tax [emoji]128553[/emoji] thanks though I might pull the trigger on this.

Last edited:
Are the tees in Japan sizes again? Last collab I had to size up to a large.

I'll pick up a couple things if this collection is like their last and goes on sale.

last Kaws collection, it restocked a week or so later

last Kaws collection, it restocked a week or so later

Yep, it even got to the point where it went on sale cause it sat. It's just resellers going in right now.

Don't expect the plush or pocket tees to restock tho.

copped and big plush and tote bag... not sure why i copped the tote bag but I liked it lol.

got shipping for my tote but not for my plush yet... hopefully i get it soon

Wanted a few big and small plush toys but they didn't come to Canada. :smh:

how many people in new york got through the uniqlo releases today? went on 5th ave and it was the most organized release i've ever dealt with period.
- got there 20 minutes early to be 103 on line
-let about 50 every 10 minutes
-they handed out laminated papers with each item and a letter attached to it and a request sheet for what we wanted to be filled out and handed to a group of associates
- we met with an associate where they handed off our fulfilled orders in a mesh bag
-went straight to check out afterwards
-way more than enough of everything in stock.
-couple childish grown men resellers were upset at the idea that they couldnt get back on line and buy another toy. management was nice and let people loop around once more to get toys

Back
Top Bottom