Kaws x Uniqlo

Announced on the uniqlo site back in February, no hype. Caught the hype wagon in late April after the Jordan 4 release.

No. It was kaws, as this title suggests.
But I just realized it's supposed to be kaws, peanuts, uniqlo. But whatever, I got confused.

Last edited:
No. It was kaws, as this title suggests.
But I just realized it's supposed to be kaws, peanuts, uniqlo. But whatever, I got confused.

Lol you had me sweating for a sec. CDG shirt for 15-20 bucks is criminal.
bahhahahaha you Gucci my dude
178187_00_346N553B_A1_S_o4vr8m.jpg
it was just this and in black.
I do wear an XL in real CDG play but these joints feel way better in a large (*** XL) :smh:

You a cool dude though, I made your shinigami avy a while back. :smile:
Not sure how I feel about that new Deathnote live action movie for Netflix :rolleyes

I'm not holding my breath for that movie.

Did my research and it's a Uniqlo x Kaws collab but the design is very CDG like. I would have copped like 3 of each color in that design.

Yup you got it right.
It was only that shirt I posted and the same one in black.
Yes, it sucks that they only did those two shirts last year, but it was better than paying 3 digits for CDG play ya feel me?!? Bahahah

plushes shipped, there was a hold for my second order (about 7-8 items) and i had to call in to confirm the order :rolleyes still waiting on info for my third order..

Last edited:
Curious to know what cities you guys are in? Seems like everyone in here placed an order online.

Back
Top Bottom