Kaws x Uniqlo

Store was insane but got a few.
2A7BF923-E940-4AC1-BA51-858DC9D5BA53.jpeg

Well I ended up with 2/6 of the tees I wanted in my og size even though I heard you’re supposed to size up. Still somewhat of a win ig lol

Holy crap literally just woke up and managed to get the remaining three i needed!

Pink in medium still up gogofogogogogog

ended up with one tee but hoping the others restock. also, is there anywhere to get older releases? I had a tee I had from years ago that I want again (not a kaws tee). it was a white tee with manga characters on the front and back in green but I don't remember the manga the characters are from.

Holy crap literally just woke up and managed to get the remaining three i needed!

Pink in medium still up gogofogogogogog
The pink shirt or graphic? Both have been sold out in medium for em for a while

Just copped two of the shirts I was missing, I’m happy now, now I’ll have 3 total, i am officially done

Last edited:
really wanted the blue tee and the one with him holding cookie monster or whatever.
hopefully there'll be another restock.

Well crap, if i didnt get an confirmation email yet, am i SOL?? My card was charged and everything

EDIT:NEVERMIND JUST GOT IT LESSSSSGO

Last edited:
Honestly could have checked out the pink one but I slowed down and it sold out on me. Probably for the better so I don’t kick myself in the *** for paying three times for shipping.

I thought the older kaws releases were restocking too no? Was hoping for the brown T with the crying companion

Damn thing goes for $130 :sick:

went to the mall on friday afternoon and all they had left was size S and XS :lol:
is there going to be another restock?

Back
Top Bottom