KC Chiefs player kills girlfriend, then commits suicide at team facility

I swear ... love turned into pain can have dangerous effects if not handled right

RIP to both, going to be hard for both families to come together but the child needs both sides

Lets not jump to conclusions and blame concussions for every single suicice. We dont know what drove him to do it. He shot his gf first, which could be for a variety of reasons. And then himself, again, for god knows why.

Last edited:
No matter if it's related or not...

The league will crack down even harder on concussion related plays and protocols.

RIP to javon and his girl and to the NFL as we know it
OH wow!!  Boo-hoo for you I'm so sorry that the NFL is going to unfairly crack down on concussions solely for public relations purposes and ruin your enjoyment of the game :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:..   Poor guy!

Who said I meant it's bad thing? This is just another one of many turning points. Don't get all self righteous fam

Lets not jump to conclusions and blame concussions for every single suicice. We dont know what drove him to do it. He shot his gf first, which could be for a variety of reasons. And then himself, again, for god knows why.
There's no question that we have no idea why he did this.  I just think it's tacky to preemptively talk about how the NFL is going to unfairly blame concussions and give the old "i'm a tough guy, the NFL isn't a league for tough guys anymore" speech.  

"[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Who said I meant it's bad thing? This is just another one of many turning points. Don't get all self righteous fam"[/color]

Got you.  Didn't mean to misinterpret your perspective, I was just having this discussion with someone.

Last edited:
Coward, He killed a innocent human being and left a 2 year old behind, didn't wanna face the consequences so he took the easy way out
mean.gif

All I was saying is that it truly doesn't matter what the truth is...

Public perception will run rampant on the concussion tip... Way before anything will be proven or disproven.

I don't condone this guy's actions, but who knows what was going on his head when he killed his woman and himself. It's easy to criticize the man, not knowing if this man had mental issues to begin with that were not previously addressed or known by his teams officials...

R.I.P. though, not going to judge the man when clearly none of us have any clear idea what was going on.

Coward, He killed a innocent human being and left a 2 year old behind, didn't wanna face the consequences so he took the easy way out :smh:
The all-knowing, understanding, holier-than-thou response came a bit later in this thread than I expected.

Ex
You never know what someone is going through on a day to day basis. They may be smiling on the outside while crying on the inside.

The person who I truly feel for in this situation is their 2.5 month old child that will now grow up w/o knowing their parents.

I feel extremely sorry for that little child and the girlfriend, and for that troubled man and I'm really disgusted to see people talking about fantasy football on twitter Smdh

honestly I dont feel the child will be affected

He or she is only 2 months old.......does any one remember anything in detail at 2 months old?

I feel as the child gets older the family will tell what happened but the child wont be attached to them cause he or she never really knew them

this same thing happend to my older cuzin

his dad shot his mom in the head and his dad got caught by the police and was sentenced to life all while he was a baby

he was adopted and raised by my grandmother and has never went to visit his dad to this day and I ask him all the time how he feels and he says he doesnt really know em so how can he feel hurt

now if this child was like 4 or 5 years and older then I could see the child being effected heavily

BUT then again its all in how the 2 families come together ad raise the child

I think the families will have a hard time tho! you have to plan 2 funerals and then you gonna have split family and friends like "oh he killed my daughter/niece/cousin/friend" then you gonna have his family with the "she drove him crazy" or something like that......just a big mess

On top of all this it was at the team facility in front of coaches and GMs :smh:

scary none the less

Coward, He killed a innocent human being and left a 2 year old behind, didn't wanna face the consequences so he took the easy way out :smh:
The all-knowing, understanding, holier-than-thou response came a bit later in this thread than I expected.
Eh, people rarely feel sympathy for the murderer in murder suicides. They can't deal with the consequences of their actions. Sad story overall. Crazy how he drove down to the facility and wanted to kill himself in front of the his bosses.

Man, this is sad. I can't imagine how Crennel and the GM feel, being right there and not able to talk him down.

According to police, Belcher shot and killed his girlfriend, 22, at home around 8 a.m. CT, with the woman's mother present and a witness to the murder.

Belcher then drove to the team facility, where he later shot and killed himself in the parking lot of the team complex, in front of GM Scott Pioli and coach Romeo Crennel, as well as other team personnel.

|I Wow.

No one can know what it's like to suffer that way unless they've seen the brink themselves. Anyone who is going to judge what happened with this player without understanding the kind of pain that's there when someone chooses to end their own life is fortunate to not know.

There's no fair explanation for the deaths of these two people, but anger is not the right response for anyone.

Last edited:
According to police, Belcher shot and killed his girlfriend, 22, at home around 8 a.m. CT, with the woman's mother present and a witness to the murder.
Belcher then drove to the team facility, where he later shot and killed himself in the parking lot of the team complex, in front of GM Scott Pioli and coach Romeo Crennel, as well as other team personnel.
Unreal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom