KC Chiefs player kills girlfriend, then commits suicide at team facility

According to police, Belcher shot and killed his girlfriend, 22, at home around 8 a.m. CT, with the woman's mother present and a witness to the murder.
Belcher then drove to the team facility, where he later shot and killed himself in the parking lot of the team complex, in front of GM Scott Pioli and coach Romeo Crennel, as well as other team personnel.
tired.gif
Wow.
Speechless.

Life is crazy, man.

:wow: man Such a terrible year for KC. RIP to his GF and hopefully his daughter is safe. :smh:

Last edited:
I really hate to think past this tragedy but if Clark Hunt fires Crennel or Pioli at the end of the season after what they just witnessed, he is really a heartless bastard

Last edited:
Wow this is just unreal. RIP to both involved. Hopefully we get a little more insight on what he was going through to go to such measures.

Wow. Insane.

Terrible all the way around.:smh:
This. Absolutely horrible. KC should forfeit tomorrow's game. It's just too soon to even think about playing football.

Forfeit? The NFL should cancel that game, I heard they told carolina to fly to the game regardless but they really cant expect a football team to go on the field and play after something like that happened at the facility....not to mention the emotional toll that will have on the coach and gm :smh: awful awful situation

I really hate to think past this tragedy but if Clark Hunt fires Crennel or Pioli at the end of the season after what they just witnessed, he is really a heartless bastard

wouldnt be surprised if these guys took a leave of absence

crazy, and just sad

story is crazy from what i heard, RIP..

KC even going to play tomorrow? NFL should cancel out of respect and for the fact that there is no helping that 1-10 record

I would be shocked if Goodell decides to let them play this game. Unfortunately their bye week has already passed so they can't schedule a make up date. Damn if you do, damn if you don't

Wow. Insane.

Terrible all the way around.
mean.gif
This. Absolutely horrible. KC should forfeit tomorrow's game. It's just too soon to even think about playing football.
Forfeit? The NFL should cancel that game, I heard they told carolina to fly to the game regardless but they really cant expect a football team to go on the field and play after something like that happened at the facility....not to mention the emotional toll that will have on the coach and gm
mean.gif
awful awful situation
Not sure how it works with games cancelled by the NFL but I'm assuming that it would have to be rescheduled. Neither the Chiefs nor the Panthers will have any effect on standings or playoff contention irregardless of the outcome. Better to just cancel and move forward. Maybe call it a tie.

LMFAO WHY DO PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES... AND ITS FUNNY TO ME HOW HE KILLED HER THEN DROVE ALL THE WAY TO THE STADIUM TO OFF HIMSELF... AND WHY DID DUDE STRESS OVER THIS B?? SMH THERES TONS OF BIRDS OUT THERE ESPECIALLY HE A BALL PLAYER

This guy :stoneface: :smh:

AND WHY PEOPLE ALWAYS QUICK TO PULL THE "MESSED UP IN THE BRAIN" CARD??

Sad, I wished he left before things got crazy and talked it out with someone. Hope the baby grows up well.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by dro420

LMFAO WHY DO PEOPLE KILL THEMSELVES... AND ITS FUNNY TO ME HOW HE KILLED HER THEN DROVE ALL THE WAY TO THE STADIUM TO OFF HIMSELF... AND WHY DID DUDE STRESS OVER THIS B?? SMH THERES TONS OF BIRDS OUT THERE ESPECIALLY HE A BALL PLAYER

:stoneface:

R.I.P.

You're pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom