kc nter's where you @

Originally Posted by darren1967

i hated roy for telling everyone he was staying at kansas in 01 and saying he was a jhawk for life then burning out in 03. i didn't hate him for leaving i hated him for lying. it's all good we got a better coach and carolina got the guy. can roy win the title with player he recruited? didn't do it in 15 years at kansas. those were matt D's players he won it with.
co-sign

know i'm not saying roy isn't s great recruiter. roy is a great recruiter. look at the guys he got at ku. collison. gooden, miles. peirce, lafentz. roycan recruit and he can coach. his problem is he's stubborn as hell and doesn't make good game time adjustments.he stays with the system. coach selfisn't afraid to play differnt styles. that's roy gets beat. you gotta have a half court offens to win the tourney. look at ku's run . they playedslow down they ran. they played they style that gave them the best chance to win each game.roy will continue to recruit high level players as will bill self.they are both great recruiters.if tyler comes back next year i would unc could very well win it all.

Originally Posted by domc03

anybody going to the common concert tonight in lawrence?

i wish
ohwell.gif

yeah it was an ok show ... i still think the N.E.R.D. concert was a lot better
next up is m.i.a. not really familiar with her music but a bunch of my friends wanna go

Originally Posted by domc03

yeah it was an ok show ... i still think the N.E.R.D. concert was a lot better
next up is m.i.a. not really familiar with her music but a bunch of my friends wanna go

paper planes is her only song I know. And I only know it cuz a friend showed me it

what's my fellow midwest nter's? can one of you do me a favor{ joe or kaleb or chris maybe}and find my post by parkjayer in the sneakershowcase andbump it back to the front. i can't find it and the search thing don't work for me that great. it's a post titled darren1967's ds collection andit was posted by parkjayer. i would really appreciate it if one of you would do this for me.

what's my fellow midwest nter's? can one of you do me a favor{ joe or kaleb or chris maybe}and find my post by parkjayer in the sneakershowcase and bump it back to the front. i can't find it and the search thing don't work for me that great. it's a post titled darren1967's ds collection and it was posted by parkjayer. i would really appreciate it if one of you would do this for me.

I just did. Looking at all of those shoes were just
eek.gif
after
eek.gif
after
eek.gif

thanks my man^^. it takes me forever to find the post. when i don't check it out every week. go lakers!

They changed owners and name to Imperial Ride Shop several months ago.

Then, apparently one of the owners was moving back to Arkansas, so one of the other dudes bought it or something and is opening a new shop out on ShawneeMission Pkwy. & Pflumm next to Power Play. As to when it's opening or what the name is, I have no idea.

thanks my man^^. it takes me forever to find the post. when i don't check it out every week. go lakers!
It was actually very easy to find.
Just searched Darren and I found it.
Keep reminding me here, or PM me, and I'll gladly bump it.

Anyone getting the 23's tomorrow?

Whats up. This section is still dead. Everytime I check it from my BlackBerry its never updated. Whats everyone been up to?

Kc is dead -_- Me and Chris are going to the rush concert tommorrow night. Darren didyou ever get any tickets? Also, I've stopped smoking weed. That isall.

Joe i didn't get tickets. some other stuff came up. i've been saying this for a long time , Kc has been dead for awhile. it's a shame cause ntkc wsstarting to get going pretty good . then it just crashed and burned.joe you are off team 420 huh? good for you. how about chris? is he still on team 420?

the sig is gone but im still burnin and joe your a damn liar if you say your not gonna
pimp.gif
before the concert

chris since joe is off team 420 we should getogether again and fire up in front of him and test his will power.
also any of you guys that can bump my collection post back to the front , would you please do it for me.

I ended up smoking -_- Chris' fault mostly. I took a *$@$%%*% of pics i just have to load them off my BB ill post a few when I get around to it. Also,Never ride with Chris around Blue Ridge Cutoff unless you want to get lost -_______________________-

Back
Top Bottom