kc nter's where you @

laugh.gif
i didnt know where the *!+$ we were, and your BB was suckin at giving directions

Has anyone been to the Nike Factory Store lately. I haven't been there in a few months so I was wondering what they had in stock before I make that tripfrom Topeka.

joe let me know when you post those pics . that was cool of getty lee to give the negro leauge baseball place all those sighned baseballs.

It was cool cause in the middle of the show he put on a Jayhawks shirt, lol. Go KU right Chris?

The greenery for the day =)
25r2e6s.jpg

Yung Joc workin at Worlds of Fun Holla back
biuuc8.jpg

Video Intro at Rush (Me and Chris were zooted at this point, of course I had been all day at worlds of fun)
351s328.jpg

Rush performin 'Red Barchetta'
1zgvoe1.jpg

The Whole stage at starlight
2dipwms.jpg

Neil Pearts drum solo (which was insane by the way)
21kjq7o.jpg

Tour Shirt I picked up ($30 -_-)
2i0t7oo.jpg

YYZ (last song of the encore)
33w0c5v.jpg

At that point me and Chris were ready to dash

And Chris the BB was sucking cause I told you I had deleted Google Maps at the concert for picture space I filled up my 2gb card lol

Originally Posted by heels

Has anyone been to the Nike Factory Store lately. I haven't been there in a few months so I was wondering what they had in stock before I make that trip from Topeka.

sorry if I'm late but I was there about 3 weeks ago. They had 2 pairs of AF1s, some random AMs & dunks, LeBron Vs, Jordan 9.5s, & Jordan 1Lows.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Has anyone been to the Nike Factory Store lately. I haven't been there in a few months so I was wondering what they had in stock before I make that trip from Topeka.

sorry if I'm late but I was there about 3 weeks ago. They had 2 pairs of AF1s, some random AMs & dunks, LeBron Vs, Jordan 9.5s, & Jordan 1 Lows.

That is all true. I was there Tuesday. They also have the Womens Jordan 5 lows, white/white, and white/Carolina. I'm pretty sure they were $70. Iwas thinking about getting either one of those, but passed because of the 7/16 pack.

sorry if I'm late but I was there about 3 weeks ago. They had 2 pairs of AF1s, some random AMs & dunks, LeBron Vs, Jordan 9.5s, & Jordan 1 Lows.

Which Low Is were their?

Ayo my fellow nt'ers...I'm frm chicago and I'm out here for a couple days...stay across frm the baseball stadium.....so I got twoquestions..who's getting the 7/16s pack..and are there any 6/17 packs left around KC?

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Which Low Is were their?

J- I believe that they were these
09192161_z.jpg

I think, I'm not sure.
I might be going up there to see 'Wanted' tonight so I'll try to check for you.

David did you get to the outlet? if so were those the the I's in the pic that were there? i want to go get them if they have them.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Ayo my fellow nt'ers...I'm frm chicago and I'm out here for a couple days...stay across frm the baseball stadium.....so I got two questions..who's getting the 7/16s pack..and are there any 6/17 packs left around KC?

eek.gif
My brother is right by the stadiums
Also I'll be there next weekend...anything good going on?

^^ not much going on here. nt kc is almost dead. we don't have any get togethers or summits anymore klike we did a couple years ago.

Originally Posted by darren1967

David did you get to the outlet? if so were those the the I's in the pic that were there? i want to go get them if they have them.

I haven't been there for awhile. I think that those were them, but I'm not sure. I should have went to Legends last night, but I was tootired.

You might try to call them to see what they have.

I went tonight to the Legends to see Wanted but the store was closed because My movie started at 10:15 so it was kinda late. I met some white girls (
pimp.gif
) inthe parking lot asking me where Tech Nine lives, LoL. So I told them me and my peoples knew him and had a load of Demos of his new CD. Which we did because ourboy is a promoter for Tech. So they're coming through to the pad to party with us Friday when they get back from Chicago
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i don't know if any of you want to see this, but i uploaded the pics of all my shoes in my pics section on my myspace page. check them out if you want. youhave seen the ds collection om here but you can see the whole collection now on myspace.

Originally Posted by darren1967

i don't know if any of you want to see this, but i uploaded the pics of all my shoes in my pics section on my myspace page. check them out if you want. you have seen the ds collection om here but you can see the whole collection now on myspace.

Truly amazing collection.

thanks D^^ i reloaded the pics cause i needed to fix some of the dark pics. you can see the pics better now.

Youre collection is better in person, lol but then again what isn't? I'm getting some hydro tomorrow we gotta have a sesh Darren

Back
Top Bottom