KD 11

KDs are on life support. Same with LeBrons... I’m a fan of sock-like kicks, but it’s ruined the signature series of the two best players shoes.
You wyling the 15s are the flyest most comfortable most innovative colorways etc on a lebron since the 11 elites and the 8s

You wyling the 15s are the flyest most comfortable most innovative colorways etc on a lebron since the 11 elites and the 8s

The limited colorways are good for the most part but that doesn’t change the design. Anyway, let’s not derail the thread with LeBron 15 talk. My only point was that the sock like designs are not working imo.

The limited colorways are good for the most part but that doesn’t change the design. Anyway, let’s not derail the thread with LeBron 15 talk. My only point was that the sock like designs are not working imo.
Lebron has the hottest shoe on the market and KD ain't that far behind. Knitted uppers are a great compromise because it cuts weight and allows for less break in time. I'd rather have a knitted upper than a heavy, hot, and bulky patent leather any day of the week.

Lebron has the hottest shoe on the market and KD ain't that far behind. Knitted uppers are a great compromise because it cuts weight and allows for less break in time. I'd rather have a knitted upper than a heavy, hot, and bulky patent leather any day of the week.

Like I said, I like sock like/knit shoes, but the designers have not executed it well when it comes
To sig. basketball shoes. Just my opinion, but I think it’s been evident in how many pairs sit and collect dust..

Saw this posted in the Dame 4 thread, thought it might be relevant. Doesn't really matter to me personally.

31512036_180824282567618_1614053103588343808_n.jpg

30841446_1854267917919730_6905590109479895040_n.jpg

Unfortunately all those sigs suck design wise, but people need basketball shoes and/or have favorite players they follow so of course they will sell to
some degree

KD 6 was THE worst basketball shoe ever.
Damn it may even be my worst shoe ever.

Still bought 20+ pairs but actually laced a pair up yesterday “Liger” just for the gym and never again will I be putting a pair of those 6’s on.

Unfortunately all those sigs suck design wise, but people need basketball shoes and/or have favorite players they follow so of course they will sell to
some degree
People keep replying to you because you're trying to pass off your opinion as facts. The numbers don't lie; knit uppers are working and selling. Shoes sit all the time - that's why factory stores and outlets exist.

At the time the plastic wasn’t so bad, looking back now, glad it’s gone. Still love the Kobe 5s and 6s though.

KD 6 was THE worst basketball shoe ever.
Damn it may even be my worst shoe ever.

Still bought 20+ pairs but actually laced a pair up yesterday “Liger” just for the gym and never again will I be putting a pair of those 6’s on.
I am SO glad I never ended up buying a pair. I wanted them badly during their run but never pulled the trigger. I've heard from many others the performance was terrible

The VI was bad. One of the worst shoes I've ever played in and I don't think it's a coincidence that KD suffered that major foot injury while wearing it, or at least that's how I remember it. Poor support, fit and transition. I sold mine after playing in them a few times.

I'm a big fan of the VIII and IX though. I wish the VIII was more "Zoom-y", but I typically play well when I wear them.

I stupidly bought so many pairs of the 6 at the time. Was a lot of nice & different colourways.
Iv since been lucky to sell or trade most but I’m still left with many pairs.
Wore a pair to the gym a few days ago & after 20 mins my feet were in bits!!!!
Horrendous plastic crap!
No padding, no supports, no traction, no comfort.

Still have N7, All Star, Seat Pleasant, Liger, Meteorology, Bamboo.

Sold/traded - Texas, Pb&j, Orange, Maryland blue crabs.

The VI was bad. One of the worst shoes I've ever played in and I don't think it's a coincidence that KD suffered that major foot injury while wearing it, or at least that's how I remember it. Poor support, fit and transition. I sold mine after playing in them a few times.

I'm a big fan of the VIII and IX though. I wish the VIII was more "Zoom-y", but I typically play well when I wear them.
All in all the vi may have been the worst quality shoe ever. They were like plastic socks

I stupidly bought so many pairs of the 6 at the time. Was a lot of nice & different colourways.
Iv since been lucky to sell or trade most but I’m still left with many pairs.
Wore a pair to the gym a few days ago & after 20 mins my feet were in bits!!!!
Horrendous plastic crap!
No padding, no supports, no traction, no comfort.

Still have N7, All Star, Seat Pleasant, Liger, Meteorology, Bamboo.

Sold/traded - Texas, Pb&j, Orange, Maryland blue crabs.
A lot of really good colorways though. I remember seeing the seat pleasant pair in person and the tongue was paper thin...

agreed with alot of what you guys are saying. KD x's are dope but 150 price tag is way too much to be honest. some of the colorways are dope. but that price tag is too much. Nike can correct alot of there mistakes with this sig, lower prices. and a better looking shoe, don't make it look to similar to past releases

G1 is monday hopefully they finally let him wear them. Also possible they may not let him till the finals if they reach it as to not have a negative connotation with them losing the wcf with him wearing them

Back
Top Bottom