KD 11

So disappointed. Sounds like a step backwards again. Nike should know by now how to make good performing basketball shoes and yet they keep missing the mark with the last few KDs and Lebrons. This just reinforces the belief of many that Nike is more focused on the casual sales instead of the performance of their basketball shoes. Argh....

Performance basketball shoes ain’t selling like they once were so asthethics is the name of the game for Nike which they always win in that regard compared to other brands imo.

Nightwing is the only tested review out there.
I need more than his opinion becasue based on the snugness, I can't seem these being a shoe that makes you feel like "you are going to roll of the side of the sole onto the floor"

I def didn't buy them to hoop in, so I will wait for more comments.
Picked up a pair for my Nephew too and he is hooping in his, waiting on his feedback now.//\\\

So my Paranoid 11’s just arrived, literately still opening them up only took the left shoe out of box.
Tried one shoe on & straight away I do not like them. Not a fan.
Another miss from the KD line.
Would never of thought Nike would make a shoe as hard to get on as the KD 9 but they have manged it with these.
These don’t feel comfortable as I imagined (i know Iv only put one shoe on) they feel bad and they feel really high off the ground.
The pull tab is just dig into Achilles.
Think I’m gonna save £130 and return these straight away.
Iv bought & collected KD’s since the KD 3 and yet another bad shoe. I only got 2 pairs of the 10, sold one & kept one, but i think it looks like it’s gonna end there and skip these 11’s. They just are not for me.

4’s I liked but when you look back at them now they are a bad shoe.
5’s by far the best KD to play in.
6’s are the worst bball shoe ever, not just KD shoe.
7’s were ok.
8’s not great.
9’s the most comfortable yet.
10’s down grade on 9, same set up but just not comfortable and the zoom felt a lot stiffer.
11’s may sound great with the new set up but in my opinion another bad shoe.

Sticking with the Kyrie line.

Last edited:
So my Paranoid 11’s just arrived, literately still opening them up only took the left shoe out of box.
Tried one shoe on & straight away I do not like them. Not a fan.
Another miss from the KD line.
Would never of thought Nike would make a shoe as hard to get on as the KD 9 but they have manged it with these.
These don’t feel comfortable as I imagined (i know Iv only put one shoe on) they feel bad and they feel really high off the ground.
The pull tab is just dig into Achilles.
Think I’m gonna save £130 and return these straight away.
Iv bought & collected KD’s since the KD 3 and yet another bad shoe. I only got 2 pairs of the 10, sold one & kept one, but i think it looks like it’s gonna end there and skip these 11’s. They just are not for me.

4’s I liked but when you look back at them now they are a bad shoe.
5’s by far the best KD to play in.
6’s are the worst bball shoe ever, not just KD shoe.
7’s were ok.
8’s not great.
9’s the most comfortable yet.
10’s down grade on 9, same set up but just not comfortable and the zoom felt a lot stiffer.
11’s may sound great with the new set up but in my opinion another bad shoe.

Sticking with the Kyrie line.

Harder to get on than the 9's?

giphy.gif

lol if nightwing is complaining about support and containment uh oh

that boy moves like manute bol

Yikes. That's pretty blunt. I'm going to wait for more reviews, but Nightwing's thoughts are concerning as you noted.

Belive me they are a lot harder to get on than the 9!
And comfort is terrible.
Try on in store. I don’t have that luxury so Iv gambled £130.
Now i’ll have to box them back up ship them back to Germany & wait on a refund.

Last edited:
If you can get the sizing right, and get them on I feel like the 9s are a great performance shoe, probably the best performing KD since the 5. I felt like the 10's were just a step down comfort wise right out the box and lazy design wise. Sucks to hear bad initial reviews with the 11, but we will see. Nike has great pieces and ideas but they seem to be missing the mark. React and full length zoom sound awesome but they haven't hit it out the park yet.

If you can get the sizing right, and get them on I feel like the 9s are a great performance shoe, probably the best performing KD since the 5. I felt like the 10's were just a step down comfort wise right out the box and lazy design wise. Sucks to hear bad initial reviews with the 11, but we will see. Nike has great pieces and ideas but they seem to be missing the mark. React and full length zoom sound awesome but they haven't hit it out the park yet.

The 9's were a good basketball shoe, I liked them more than the 10's.

Last edited:
And comfort is terrible.

No joke I had to get a nice metal shoe horn just to get the 9’s on and off. The X wasn’t as bad. I didn’t try on the XI yet but I’m hoping I don’t tear any ligaments trying them on. Lol

And comfort is terrible.
It has already been mentioned that this shoes would not be plush and comfortable when just trying them on. Have to been worn a couple times.

If it is harder to get on that the 9s...EFF that, I'm not trying to have my warm up be putting on my shoes.

:lol: classic

Had to rep off the strength of you combing the 9 thread to find it. I miss the gallery feature. #makeNTgreatagain
For real, that feature was so convenient. Also the ability to view your photos. The site update deleted all my NDC ID pics :smh:

It has already been mentioned that this shoes would not be plush and comfortable when just trying them on. Have to been worn a couple times.

I ain’t about to gamble my money.
These are not worth trying them out a few times.
Understandable shoes need to break in but these things are not comfy at all. Some shoes you can still feel the comfort on the first time trying them on, not the case on these.
Impossible to get on your feet, heel tab sticks in your Achilles, support is a joke, feel too high off the floor.

Just a bad shoe.

You don’t have to belive me, you wanna buy them to try then fair play, I’m just putting my opinion out there in hope to give s little bit of a heads up, advice, help to guys that are thinking of getting them.
Try them on in a store first.

I shunned them again and again but my favorite since the 7 has been the 9 Elite. I think I paid $150 combined for both my pairs.

I'll try the 11 out, but it doesn't look promising. I really don't understand the thinking behind a giant cup sole.

Yeah my favorite is by far the 9 and 9 elites. been on the hunt for the colors i dont have for good deals

i always dreamed on playing with a KD 9 because of the good reviews on how soft the shoe was and bouncy and the best zoom shoes of kd and i envied people who hooped them in with the same feet of KD slim and long

im a 9.5US and tried 10US , 10.5US and guess what 11US fit me perfectly width wise and comfort wise but im like a walking mcdonald because the shoe is too long for my 5'5 asian height

till date i wish they made a tongue for that KD 9

sorry for off topic rant on kd 11, but seen 2 video reviews already, 1 chinese and the other nw, and both of them said the cushion is lackluster and the stability is a concern

Back
Top Bottom