KD 11

I just purchased the Jordan 32 Last Shot lows! What other cushioned basketball shoes are right now, or Lifestyle Jordan's are recommend for Comfort?

tenor.gif

The toe guard on the front of the shoe on the blues and peach jams looks completely different than the oreo pair and might be more pliable than the oreos. I will find out when I get my pair, I couldnt help myself and grabbed them when they went live

The toe guard on the front of the shoe on the blues and peach jams looks completely different than the oreo pair and might be more pliable than the oreos. I will find out when I get my pair, I couldnt help myself and grabbed them when they went live

Bout to hit the streets now and see what’s good with these.

I see shoe palace and ftl seem to be the only online us stores with them, almost like the last finals mvp shoe where they were in nor cal ftl and shoe palace online only

Maaan, do not even get me started with Shoe Palace. I know you all on the West Coast probably can deal with them. Probably my first and last purchase from them is these EYBL's.

No confirmation email
Charged my card
No shipping information
Called over and over to get someone human on the line then they tell me they have to find out when my order will be processed.
Going to take over 10 days to get the ******** shoe.

Online tough talk you wouldn't say face to face sooooo passé. Spare me sneaker reviewer groupie.

My talk was far from "Tough". I compared you to a teen girl going through puberty, it was rather "Feminine" to be exact.

Enjoy the rest of you day. That was me being "Pleasant", not "Tough".

Maaan, do not even get me started with Shoe Palace. I know you all on the West Coast probably can deal with them. Probably my first and last purchase from them is these EYBL's.

No confirmation email
Charged my card
No shipping information
Called over and over to get someone human on the line then they tell me they have to find out when my order will be processed.
Going to take over 10 days to get the ******** shoe.

Last shoes I ordered from them took them almost a week to ship and I got them pretty much the day after they shipped, but that is a perk of them being west coast centric. They can be slow but I have always gotten my product from them. I was not sure ordering my X FMVP's from them would be good but it worked out quite well. I have never had confirmation emails or shipping confirmations not show up

Back
Top Bottom