KD 11

I wonder when the multicolor will drop? Tried to get the Oreo just now on Nike but Sz 12 sold out. I’ll check the stores after work bc i’d rather see them in person before I buy now.

Someone find me the guy holding his leg up to put on the KD9. These are hard to put on than the 9s because you need to stretch the Flyknit every direction just to get your foot in. I was wearing thick socks so that didn’t help. Had to put my foot in at an angle and pry the heel tab as far as it could stretch. I went tts and the sides felt snug, half size up might be too long. The heel cushioning is fairly higher than the past two models. Felt good though. I will be doing one pair like the 9s. Love the X so those will get more wear.

Someone find me the guy holding his leg up to put on the KD9. These are hard to put on than the 9s because you need to stretch the Flyknit every direction just to get your foot in. I was wearing thick socks so that didn’t help. Had to put my foot in at an angle and pry the heel tab as far as it could stretch. I went tts and the sides felt snug, half size up might be too long. The heel cushioning is fairly higher than the past two models. Felt good though. I will be doing one pair like the 9s. Love the X so those will get more wear.

Harder to get on than the 9's?
giphy.gif

I’m glad the 10 and now don’t have that seam that connects the mesh and flyknit. That seam would hacksaw the top of my feet something serious.

Last edited:
got damn must be a pain to get the shoe on

Yep. Must have snakelike characteristics to fit them.

I must warn you though. Wear thick socks to help the rubbing with the Achilles. Kind of a catch 22 because thick socks will make it even harder to get the shoes on. Also, the comfort is there but my first 30 minutes was giving me pain in the arch area. Definitely needs break in time.

Welppppp.

Anyone want an EYBL sz 12? They will be here Saturday. I tried the blacks on today and they will be a no go for me as I only can wear them for playing ball and although the cushion felt good, the lack of support could be felt just cutting around the store

Just looking out for NT family
Bruh you swear you were doing basketball drills at house of hoops :rofl:

I wonder when the multicolor will drop? Tried to get the Oreo just now on Nike but Sz 12 sold out. I’ll check the stores after work bc i’d rather see them in person before I buy now.

They have size 12 in stock now. They didn't earlier. I checked again just 20 minutes ago and copped

Still curious to go try on! just had no time to visit HoH.. the arch break in time doesnt sound too good.

Back
Top Bottom