KD 11

Yeah they working to make people hate these
I am not trying to do anything. I actually love these shoes from a looks and cushioning standpoint. I am really contemplating cutting off part of the heal. You can form your own opinions when you wear them. Mine is not an opinion, it is a fact that my achilles is getting wrecked!!

it is obvious no one at Nike or anywhere in the design process wore these around with no-shows on or they would have made changes had they wanted these to be a casual show as well.

They need to just put a thick flywire strand that hangs off the back in place all of these built in shoe horns. It would save weight, look less ridiculous and keep peoples Achilles from gettin ginsu'd up.

Wore the Peach Jams/EYBL's around the house for a few hours before playing in the them. I certainly noticed the tightness in the achilles area, but that loosen up towards the end of wearing them in the house and I did not notice it at all while playing. I wore Stance NBA socks since someone mentioned earlier to wear nicely padded socks, but don't think wearing Nike elite socks will be a problem next time.

So, I'm an old hooper with a light frame and narrow foot, so that needs to be factored in my review, which is based on one time playing in them. The cushioning was awesome, the best in a KD ever! I didn't have any containment issues, but I can't cut as hard as the young bloods anymore haha. I'm impressed with them and believe the next time I wear they will be more comfortable. We'll see if the flyknit stretches with use and the containment becomes a problem, but it wasn't last night.

If everything stays the same this will be the best KD so far.

Don’t think it’s making other people’s opinions for them, it’s more of a helpful tip & sone advice to guys.
Trying to help

always appreciate the feedback, especially from someone like you that actually puts them to use.

last page just irked me with the dislike, and I havnt even tried them yet :lol:

always appreciate the feedback, especially from someone like you that actually puts them to use.

last page just irked me with the dislike, and I havnt even tried them yet :lol:

I love the cushion, I also love the look.

I just do not love trying to get them on, and the back rubbing my foot over and over as I cut and run. I tried TTS and a half size up also, and that left room in the toe area and barely helped the heel rub.

I love the shoe, but at the price point and on the court, I believe there are better options. Big KD fan here also!

B6F511E8-E98B-45D6-9B9B-BEF6812E9A69.jpeg
Loosen all the laces and slide your feet in fellas. It worked for me.

Last edited:
i just tried my eybl's on for a minute -- but anyone seem to think these run long?

I went TTS but i feel like for a really snug fit i might have been able to do down a half size

i just tried my eybl's on for a minute -- but anyone seem to think these run long?

I went TTS but i feel like for a really snug fit i might have been able to do down a half size

Half size down has been the common theme since the line went flyknit. Especially go half size if you have narrow feet.

I'm on day 2 with mine and I have no ragrets......none, not even one letter

Did they feel better the more you played in them?
I could imagine the pull tab at the back sticking in Achilles whilst playing being a major issue for me, but before that I’d still have to go through the struggle of actually getting my feet in them.
With me wearing 2 socks when playing games, scrimmage etc it was a easy decision to not keep them as they were definitely worse than the KD 9 to get on.

Again maybe the cushion set up breaks in & becomes a nice ride for playing in but straight out of box they were one of the worst. Plus it was like being in a pair of ladies high heel shoes, way to high off the court haha.

Mine went back to Nike. Just super pissed about the lateral containment issues I had. I’m mad because I love to play in the KD line as of late and was anticipating these so much. The cushion, traction and look we’re all great. On to the KD 12 I guess.

Heel tab isn’t great but not a deal breaker casually. On court probably depends on your foot and what you do. Some reference pics for those who are wondering

Attachments

• 7E3ABDB1-A7EB-4FC8-B544-97EE789BA761.jpeg
    7E3ABDB1-A7EB-4FC8-B544-97EE789BA761.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 2974023A-F595-42C0-8652-1C8F79BAE44B.jpeg
    2974023A-F595-42C0-8652-1C8F79BAE44B.jpeg
    283.2 KB · Views: 26
  • CB89580E-D7CA-4A84-A047-F33397D4534C.jpeg
    CB89580E-D7CA-4A84-A047-F33397D4534C.jpeg
    429.9 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom