KD 11

Copped the multis off finishline with a rewards coupon - came out to 108. Excited to get my first pair of this model, despite all the bad reviews I know a few cats at my local gym who love them, so we shall see!

The KD 11 is definitely my next indoor ball shoe. After I’m done with the KD 9 elite. I’m on my second pair for ball, I love everything about that shoe.

E56D6921-133B-4BAF-8AC8-075CAD1AE41E.png

Heads-up: DSG does a price match guarantee. And they have 20% off. Call their customer service, give them the style code and tell them the finish line site has them marked down. They will process the price match, add the code, and you can pay on the phone. Going to return my bro multis from FNL when they come in as I got these for $96 bucks with all discount and able to pick them up in the store by me instead of shipping.

I need them man! I know this shoe does not have the "hype" like the Lebrons or Kyries but since my Peach Jams I want to give them another try on court. I need heel cushion because of my bad foot, these provided that.

Back
Top Bottom