KD is killing the summer circuit. Vol. Rucker Park

10 years ago people were calling nba players weak/scared if they didnt play in summer leagues like rucker now folks saying its not fair that hes playing.

66 points
sick.gif

I'm already impressed what he does on the court playing in the NBA. Playing street ball game against F+ talent and dropping 66 doesn't impress me, sorry.

Originally Posted by rashi

I'm already impressed what he does on the court playing in the NBA. Playing street ball game against F+ talent and dropping 66 doesn't impress me, sorry.

This.

The dude leads the league in scoring, he should be able to hang any number he wants.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

This.

The dude leads the league in scoring, he should be able to hang any number he wants.

Kobe couldn't when he went... and that was the year he lead the league in scoring if I'm not mistaken.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This.

Kobe couldn't when he went... and that was the year he lead the league in scoring if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah. That was the year it was raining and he aint want to push his meesed up ankle. All it would have taken is one Steve Burtt type of player talking trash for him to go off.

This.

Yeah and I'm 100% confident that Kobe had the same effort level as KD did
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

This.

Yeah. That was the year it was raining and he aint want to push his meesed up ankle. All it would have taken is one Steve Burtt type of player talking trash for him to go off.

It rained that game? don't they usually move it when that happens?

but yeah had a person been talking crazy to him he would've went off and showed them what was what because thats what competitors do.

This.

Didn't Kobe show up late to that game? I don't even remember him finishing it.

That's cool that he showed up, but let's stop acting like the talent was great out there.

Dude was playing alongside the likes of White Chocolate. That's not exactly how the Rucker got its name.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Never until today did I realise how trivial and dumb people could be about basketball. Its astounding  
Once you realize this, it allows you to enjoy basketball so much more!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

word is he might come to dyckman tomorrow too. SUPPOSEBLY

I'ma be there... it say "Nike promotional giveaways" on the schedule too, so that might pop.
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

He's playing at Baruch College for the Nike Pro City right now with Roy Hibbert.

Back
Top Bottom