KD is killing the summer circuit. Vol. Rucker Park

Nice finish...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Kobe couldn't when he went... and that was the year he lead the league in scoring if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah. That was the year it was raining and he aint want to push his meesed up ankle. All it would have taken is one Steve Burtt type of player talking trash for him to go off.

It rained that game? don't they usually move it when that happens?

but yeah had a person been talking crazy to him he would've went off and showed them what was what because thats what competitors do.

i thought competitors go for the kill no matter the situation... i could be wrong though 

much respect for KD showing out  for the love of the game and for the respect of his opponents.

I will say this about all this summer league stuff: it shows that the players want to be visible and stay connected to the fans during the lockout. Basketball is the only sport that has that luxury. If there was no lockout, we wouldn't see this. For example, John Wall flew to SEATTLE to play in Jamal's summer league. He really has no business being in a non-NBA city when he's ready to explode as the next great PG. But he did it because it spreads his name around. And I guarantee he picked up more than a few new fans that weekend. I know a lot of it riding on sentiment, but they players are keeping the connection alive. When the league does come back, I think a lot of these gestures will be remembered.

Originally Posted by jcbacall

kobe scored 81 on NBA players. lol
Enh, somewhat of a stretch. That Raptors team was nowhere near an NBA squad....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lol some of you are hillariusly overating this he was playing a pick up game lol hes an nba star of course he killed them........and even more lol at saying kobe couldnt do this, he can score 81 on nba players not pick up players? Most mid level to star players could do the same if they decided to go all out

fearthenut wrote:
Do they provide knee pads at the games?

dude relax, you seem to take life a little too serious or you just come off that dry and square.

they are 14 and 15 yr old kids, watching Durant play live basketball for free.

its not like its grown men storming the court hugging him.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

its time for NIKE to push KD more than LBJ

i think slowly but surely this will have 2 happen... and didnt lebron drop like 30 in a drew league game and then nick young drops 60 in another drew league game everyone is just summer league beasting
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I had a feeling he'd be at pro city last night. If I could have snuck out from work, I would. smh at me being 15 blocks away and missing out

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by jcbacall

kobe scored 81 on NBA players. lol
Enh, somewhat of a stretch. That Raptors team was nowhere near an NBA squad....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing Q... that squad was slightly above the talent that you see in a competitive league, I'm sure there teams in the Goodman/Drew league that could've went out there and played well against that Toronto squad.... Hell there are a few CBB squads in recent memory that would've have blown them out if
laugh.gif

This was KD on opening day at the Goodman League in early June.

Here's his summer mixtape from last year:

durants dunks be so bunz. fam can score out the $%$ tho. his game is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom