KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by sacking23

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Agreed. Those are nice.

Thanks for the feedback. I would appreciate more votes from others if possible...I'm trying to get to at least 10 different opinions.

C

C + ?

Up to 5 votes... Tie between the EB & Gray at 2 each so far. I will be ordering the winning pair. Keep voting.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

madvette12, do you have any on feet pics of your ID's? Would love to see some.

Thanks.

Here you go, I wore these for when i went to pick up my Playoffs at NT Santa Monica, had a few people ask me "when do those release?" Also had a long talk with the Nike ID guy about them. 

the reflective camo are reflective on mine... not super reflective like the 3m straps and tongues, but they do reflect with a bright flash. gots a really cool camo effect too. 

Ok, I think I have finally decided to pull the trigger on a pair of KD IV ID's...  I would love as much input as possible as I have narrowed my options down to 2 main designs with a few subtle changes.  I am looking to either create a Grey / Photo Blue color way (as pictured) or a Black / Photo Blue color way... 

I am struggling with the color combination of inner / outer nike swoosh on the Black / Photo Blue color way.  Help me pick the combination. (i.e.  AD, CB, AB etc. or Grey Color way)... 

Or… 

Any more votes / opinions out there? Up to 7 votes... Tie between the EB at 4 & Gray at 2 so far. I will be ordering the winning pair at 10 votes. Keep voting.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

bro dont let us pick what u want.. get what u feel like

Thanks. I like all of them. I'd create a pair of each if I could. I respect the feedback, taste and expertise of NikeTalk members in helping along the descision of an indecisive man...

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

bro dont let us pick what u want.. get what u feel like

Thanks. I like all of them. I'd create a pair of each if I could. I respect the feedback, taste and expertise of NikeTalk members in helping along the descision of an indecisive man...

haha understandable man. You can't really go wrong with your decision from your choices. But the black pair just looks better as the blue sole would pop more. it seems gray kind of tones down the blue accents.

Originally Posted by chaose57

my id's just came, the matte black and hot pink looks so better much in person.

(the pink is much more vibrant in person)

YOOOOOOOO! joints is hot!

need on foot pics QUICK! 

and i kno its been asked b4 but how much are these with shipping + tax?

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by chaose57

my id's just came, the matte black and hot pink looks so better much in person.

(the pink is much more vibrant in person)

YOOOOOOOO! joints is hot!

need on foot pics QUICK! 

and i kno its been asked b4 but how much are these with shipping + tax?

here you go

KD 4 ID by h0sey, on Flickr

it was $166 for me

^^ these joints are almost exactly like mine lol.. difference is the swoosh on mine is hot punch and i got "reflective" camo. 
they look better in person yeah..
pimp.gif

dayuummmmmmm!

im a sucker for black based shoes. may have to do my own rendition. MUST have them...

thanks for the pic...

WOW!!!

The more I see everyone's pair, the more I realize that these ID's really do look way better in person.

I will have to take the plunge and create my ID soon. Maybe will fill the gap of missing the ASG's.

Originally Posted by madvette12

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

madvette12, do you have any on feet pics of your ID's? Would love to see some.

Thanks.

Here you go, I wore these for when i went to pick up my Playoffs at NT Santa Monica, had a few people ask me "when do those release?" Also had a long talk with the Nike ID guy about them. 

Just saw these today! These look 
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
 on feet!!! Thanks for posting man.

Got damnit why'd we have to be in the same state!! I wanted to make my pair exactly like yours (of course the ID would be different, haha), The combo is just how I wanted my pair to be. Tried it with the photo blue accents instead of electric green and they just didn't look as good.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by a high asian

the reflective camo are reflective on mine... not super reflective like the 3m straps and tongues, but they do reflect with a bright flash. gots a really cool camo effect too. 

can u post pic would love to see an actual pic of them reflect even if it is only a lil

thinking bout doing my first ID.. i know has been answered somewhere in this thread..
but looking for a more recent estimate incase it has improved/got worse.. but what is the turn around time for the ID's once the order is placed? thanks..

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

thinking bout doing my first ID.. i know has been answered somewhere in this thread..
but looking for a more recent estimate incase it has improved/got worse.. but what is the turn around time for the ID's once the order is placed? thanks..

It was about 31-32 days from order to delivery.

does this somewhat resemble a chaos vi? I'm trying not to make similar looking color shoes.

jrsj1t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom