KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Originally Posted by micon111

Originally Posted by JuMPoFF22

Tomorrow

is this a tease? 
indifferent.gif
 but looking good man. 
laugh.gif

I would say I was more excited for them to come in than to tease, but whatever here's the final product.

I don't think I took great pictures cuz the light in my room sucks, but I'm really happy with the way they came out!

I used the anodized purple base.

nice bruce lee and purple pair up there.

that anodized purple base looks different depending on the lighting. 
pimp.gif

Not to shabby on the Bruce Lee's, I have some saved in my locker but they are bit different, might have to order them up.

Originally Posted by XI ShinE XI

Finally got around to ordering one...Bruce Lee inspired

ojqblx.jpg

those are pretty dope man.. never would've thought bout that color blocking but well done

Originally Posted by BrianOC41

ordered my second pair.. will post pics when i get them
nice, my nerf inspired id's have a hot punch swoosh/sole. i was waiting for someone to put orange soles/swoosh since the nerfs are orange too. cant wait to see how they turn out

yeah me too.. didn't want to pay nerf prices.. so came somewhat close to it color wise.. 

@johnnyapple
Have you gotten a confirmation e-mail for the IDs you ordered on 4/29 saying they've been shipped out yet? I ordered a pair of IDs (Kobes) on 4/30 and I was just wondering when they'd come in so I thought I'd ask. 

Btw: dope Sonics colors! Shame Seattle doesn't have a basketball team anymore, so much history there. And to think, kids growing up now will never know about the Sonics w/ GP, Kemp, Ray-Ray, etc....

A couple USA inspired ones. Cant decide which one I want to pull the trigger on. And when I do finally decide I'll have to decide if I want anodized, matte or camo upper.
3445ag8.jpg

vi1cea.jpg

29coy2q.jpg

2lx8cbn.jpg

^ Yo! Those PHX Suns 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Honestly all of those are sick, but the purp/orange joints caught my eye instantly! 

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

@johnnyapple
Have you gotten a confirmation e-mail for the IDs you ordered on 4/29 saying they've been shipped out yet? I ordered a pair of IDs (Kobes) on 4/30 and I was just wondering when they'd come in so I thought I'd ask. 

Btw: dope Sonics colors! Shame Seattle doesn't have a basketball team anymore, so much history there. And to think, kids growing up now will never know about the Sonics w/ GP, Kemp, Ray-Ray, etc....

Nope, still no shipping confirmation.My guess is I will get shipping this week tho.

Back
Top Bottom