KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Waiting on UPS to bring my id's in.
smokin.gif

I can't take it anymore I gotta wear 'em and stop looking at it in my room. Hella rubber necks at lunch in the plaza and work 
smokin.gif

Next to UNDS are the MD's and Yeezy..........

kdcream.jpg

Those look great on-foot....

Waiting for you to wear the Miles Davis because im planning on biting on those, haha

Originally Posted by madvette12

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

Originally Posted by Danny51
Im working on something similar...I still can't figure out how to get the strap on mine to look like on these. The strap is navy on these with the pattern being grayish. On the site when i try to get this I get the reverse ( grey strap with navy pattern) any idea whats going on ? I don't want to pull the trigger then it comes out like on the site...
This was ordered YOTD/ midnight navy strap/ midnight navy upper/ purple under.
The strap will come as you see it in my photo as long as you get midnight navy.

I just got a back up pair in that was ordered the same way and they are both identical.
I'm sure this is a silly question but what color did you use on your laces it looks red in the pic but the varsity red looks way to dark on the pc when creating... Thanks in advance... These are
pimp.gif

tatmantall, he used whatever red lace option was on the id site, in this case, varsity red.

I asked the same question before, it seems what you see on nikeid looks a little different, usually turns out better, in person.

Both are great...green translucent sole would have set the black ones off, but still nice. Matte finish on both of them?

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Both are great...green translucent sole would have set the black ones off, but still nice. Matte finish on both of them?

His are matte and feel almost suede-like...Mine are anodized.Im def going to order another pair either this week or next. Already have a few saved in my locker.

Originally Posted by tatmantall

I'm sure this is a silly question but what color did you use on your laces it looks red in the pic but the varsity red looks way to dark on the pc when creating... Thanks in advance... These are
pimp.gif

The Laces are Varsity Red. 

which option should i use if i want to get the shiny patent leatherish upper like on the homes?

Lol ok. Both go/went to UCF?
It us unfortunate your school colors aren't available because gold would be
pimp.gif

I did. I was originally going to make a Lebron 9 iD with the gold color options but forgot they took that option down with the mesh panels and put the Foam options up instead. But now that i popped my iD cherry, im going to order some more and just pass on all the other stuff Nike is putting out.

Im planning a reverse Creamsicle colorway ( all photoblue with orange logos) and maybe a pair of KDs home playoff colorway

Both sound dope. I think a reverse cream will be nice. Making that home playoff will be fairly difficult, I tried to make one similar and the options weren't there in the right place. These KD IV ID's are sick though, it's nice seeing pairs that aren't just all the bright colors thrown together like I've mentioned before.

Back
Top Bottom