KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Both the IDs on this page are on point.  Especially like the batman ids, though I may have flipped the yellow and black on the strap. Nice regardless!

color blocking comes from the black n7
can't decide on solid or translucent sole in photo blue
extra laces are white
what y'all think about em

Might have to bite those midnight green/electric green's...maybe as a YOTD template though, nice job!

-Pete

got the template?

This? If not lmk what you're talking about....tried to get an image with the color palettes and such but couldn't figure it out.

Scarf-Umbro is (was?) a part of Nike so you're good!
word, thanks! ill have to look into that

Might have to bite those midnight green/electric green's...maybe as a YOTD template though, nice job!
-Pete
feel free! this idea came from illustrayt, don't think he ever made them. i always had something similar in mind, but these stuck.

Great Idea. Year of the Dragon version would be sick too

true, i had to debate that back and forth. i like the flat black in this application

I'm trying to make a KD IV "FLORIDIAN" ID. I need help deciding if i should go with the reflective camo or YOTD. What do you guys suggest? ALL suggestions are welcomed thanks!

Last edited:
My girl said she would get me a pair of ID's for my bday next month. Trying to decide whether the matte black or the anodized black. Translucent bottom with white swoosh on the inside with white "kd" on the back

Last edited:
KD IV iD “Taxi’s” came in today!  They are amazing in person…  Deciding now which lace combo I like better (Black or Red).

General Thoughts…

Back
Top Bottom