KD IV NIKEID THREAD

im planning on it, just trying to find a legit person who is good at doing speckles. I know we got a few customizers on here. Im not even gonna attempt at doing it no matter how easy it is 
laugh.gif

ive been trying to make a Chaos version but none of the options are working for me... anybody got any ideas?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

The pics of the Photo Blue midsole are pretty inconsistent. It looks different in every pic I've seen lol

Anyhow... here are some pics I saw on the other site...
DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg
those black and greens look amazing 
pimp.gif
 that is actually the exact pair i was going to make, only problem is the swoosh is a different green than the sole 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

The pics of the Photo Blue midsole are pretty inconsistent. It looks different in every pic I've seen lol

Anyhow... here are some pics I saw on the other site...
DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg
those black and greens look amazing 
pimp.gif
 that is actually the exact pair i was going to make, only problem is the swoosh is a different green than the sole 
eyes.gif

I just recognized that 
ohwell.gif
. I initially thought it was Volt, then I realized there was no such option... I might have to go with a Black lateral Swoosh on my GLs now...

Here is a pic of the same pair capturing the medial Swooshes. Now, this is DEFINITELY Electric Green.
DSC_0260.jpg

yeah i don't get why the swoosh green is different than the inner swoosh... i really liked that pair.

the clear sole on the nikeid site doesn't look as good on the actual pairs. Especially a clear sole on a black midsole...it looks weird...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

the clear sole on the nikeid site doesn't look as good on the actual pairs. Especially a clear sole on a black midsole...it looks weird...
I think you're right, Sir. 

Again... from the other site (sendo)
303gsgp.jpg

also noticed they did matte black base and strap with that black YOTD pair... and the new colors with the YOTD options have white stripes/dragon rather than grey... i worried to order a pair and get something i don't want.

ohhh also i got the email from nike today they are building my pair...how long after that before it was shipped guys? im itching for these they will be my first kds ever and i must say this model put son on the radar for the performance/casual wear guys like me...im not gonna ball in them but i will rock em

Has anyone received a pair with the main color as yellow? I'm trying to see how that turns out. I'm thinking a lightning iv themed colorway.

Originally Posted by j d0t win

My IDs came in today and i must say i am very pleased with how it came out. I was one of the people that had to do a nerf inspired colorway since i missed out on the actual pair. I just got home and took pics from my iphone. Ill get better pics tomorrow
 with my camera.
1zvsfpi.jpg

9pucmg.jpg

mb4kma.jpg

339pqht.jpg
FIIRE!!! in regards to your translucent outsole and swoosh..is it hot punch or orange blaze?

so anodized and year of the dragon upper is pretty much the same material right? besides the strap

would like to see some matte base id's

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

Originally Posted by a3vengers

just got my ID's in! What do you guys think?
the yellow in the middle is cause of the mixed colors?? im assuming

Yup, the yellow in the middle is a mix of the green sole + the mango plate at the bottom

Is quoting the same group of pics over and over really necessary though?

Not sure if it's already been posted, but can anyone confirm the material used on the ASG KDIV?
I got mine last week, is it an anodized leather? With the silver, it feels more like it could be like a nylon material?*edit* sorry wrong forum. But feel free to still answer here if you can

Sosick, those are dope. Mine are similar tho those. Can't wait

Also what have u guys been outing for your strap ids?

EDIT: these were posted on nikeid's twitter

Back
Top Bottom