KD IV NIKEID THREAD

I was a little disappointed in mine a lot of glue showing and there is something small stuck in the sole and the back kd logo is a lil scratched like they rushed wit lil lines going up the midsole but they are all minor things that most won't notice but for 152 and over a months wait I was a little urked wanted to send em back but no way I'm waiting another month

No issues here. I've received 2 pair. 4 more are in transit. And I just went through the entire thread and found 2-3 more that I think I'm going to make. There were a few gems early on that people forgot about.

I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad to hear that you're satisfied with your pairs. I am going to make a pair or two, I just need to figure out a design. I've seen some really nice colorways on this post and may perhaps use one of them as a guideline since I have a tendency to have a narrow view of color combinations. So far, my favorite design that I've come up on my own is nothing but a solid black YOTD model ( hardly creative)

I'm glad I went with the Reflective camo option for my Yeezy inspired KD4's.. It's subtle yet still loud. I see this forum slowly swaying members to pull the trigger so here's my contribution:

Daym, I might just go fool around with more colors before Nike takes these down............

on the yeezy inspired... some peeps got the pink kd logo and inner swoosh, some got all black like the strap.... which is it lol

on the yeezy inspired... some peeps got the pink kd logo and inner swoosh, some got all black like the strap.... which is it lol
I don't see a pink swoosh sooooooo................. but hey, They're ID's people can make em however they want.

Last edited:
Yea I went all blk like the real yeezys I got so many looks and compliments when I undsed mine yesterday only thing I hate is I'm a big dude about 250 and I have missile cracks after about 5 hours of wear like how the 8s and 3s get hopefully the paint doesn't chip cuz now I wanna order a pair just to keep dead stock because of the mid sole cracks so big guys be aware might even happen to the small guys

Thinking bout these....

that's definitely matte upper in that video up there... you guys never seen a matte finish before or what?

Back
Top Bottom