KD put a ring on it, vol. a young athlete is actually getting married

What's there to think about. This girl is average at best.

And he is a little less than average in the looks department so I think its a good match.
Kd def average in the face especially with all that acne but let's be real. His salary automatically make's him a 10. Add that to him being a top 10 nba player he's a perfect 10.

Good for him.

I think getting married before 30 is dope, especially for me since I want at least 4 kids.

Kd def average in the face especially with all that acne but let's be real. His salary automatically make's him a 10. Add that to him being a top 10 nba player he's a perfect 10.

Height
personality
salary
Morals
Kevin is a 10.5 to me

The point is chick isn't ugly, especially compared to him.
Not every average looking rich dude is going to end up with a super model.

not saying you're wrong but you're sounding like you know both of them in person

I don't really follow her, but KD peaked my interest a while back because of his charity work.
I don't know him, but he seems to really care for others.
I assume she is right up his alley because she is in the WNBA.
I could be wrong.

Last edited:
I dont see why, but then again I don't have the mindset of KD.

When you're famous, I just really don't see the point of getting married or even being in a relationship..

You'd have to be a special type of person. Especially since he's in the NBA, groupie ****** will flock. How is Mrs. Durant going to deal with that knowing her husband could be out having minaj et trois and she oeno it?

And from KD's PoV.. Dude needs to enjoy his youth and live his life unshackled at least for a little bit longer.
Yes because you know what KD needs. 
laugh.gif

Congrats to Durantula. He's a perfect 35 to me. Welcome to the family Monica.

#thunderup

Double post, but I will take this space to say that KD has a perfect face.

Last edited:
there genetics oh lawd kid is gonna be a beast off rip. I can see it now 7ft, mean handle, can pull up from 30 (Stephen. A. Smith voice) just like his pops.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What's there to think about. This girl is average at best.

And he is a little less than average in the looks department so I think its a good match.

This thread turned "Ayo" pretty fast. :lol: :lol:

I seent it and theres more in this thread im just glad they are happy

I dont see why, but then again I don't have the mindset of KD.

When you're famous, I just really don't see the point of getting married or even being in a relationship..

You'd have to be a special type of person. Especially since he's in the NBA, groupie ****** will flock. How is Mrs. Durant going to deal with that knowing her husband could be out having minaj et trois and she oeno it?

And from KD's PoV.. Dude needs to enjoy his youth and live his life unshackled at least for a little bit longer.

Honestly you sound like a **** but hey to each his own some dude see no other purpose for women than yambs
:lol:

Congrats, but... he couldn't do better than that?!
Messed up :lol:

Kevin is alright his personality makes him an amazing catch, not his looks.
View media item 485253
Oh you know him?

Kd def average in the face especially with all that acne.
:lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, I think that girls very cute. Russells girlfriend is a female bball player. There's obviously a plan to breed super athletes in place by the league.

Last edited:
congrats...i thought KD was with Latoya from Destiny Childs
KD is going to play in Minnesota when he becomes a free agent

Back
Top Bottom