KD put a ring on it, vol. a young athlete is actually getting married

Congrats to KD, my dude Jrue, and RGIII :smokin dudes really in here questioning people making a commitment to someone they love :rofl: guess its better to live that Dwight Howard life, smashing dimes all year and having several baby mamas :x

I hope the ones saying that are still teenagers, if not, y'all gotta get your priorities in order :smh:

Last edited:
a lot of guys have commitment issues professional athletes or not so its nice to see a nice young couple whos actually in love and want to get married congrats to them

good for him :smokin, at 24 and 6 years in the league. He probably ran through so many groupies to satisfy him for a lifetime. So why not wife up someone who is about something, who's name isn't out there as being a ***. Sounds like a good move to me.

When some of y'all grow up y'all gonna realize looks ain't everything. Some of these "dimes" you see out here look like 4.5's when they wake up in the AM before the makeup and have piece of **** personalities.  

If your main criteria for which females are "wifeable" or not is purely based on looks you're in for a rough life.

How awesome is this?

durantwright713a.jpg

Link

It's weird seeing all you dudes talking about what another man should do with his life.

In what position are you in to say who he should be with or not? :smh:

Congratulations to him and his lady. Big ups to RG3 too. :pimp:

cmon seriously guys..?durant could have a super model every week.A DIFFERENT SUPER MODEL EVERY wEEK.And finally settle down at 35 or after he retires with a cute honey.Im not fronting on the dude,I m fronting on all in here sayin:c mon she is cute,she is his type,they look equally nice and **** like that.ARE YOU KIDDIN ME?durant is a multi-millionaire ,6 9 foot tall black dude.NO IN THIS ****** WORLD THEY ARE NOT EQUALS.He is downgrading.A LOT.Oh well so was jordan.And look at him now.. Ooooor look at him then.

View media item 485491
:rofl:

I dont understand this. How you gonna tell another man how he is expected to live his life? "He's a young black tall millionaire who can have any dyme he wants and he chooses to get married to a "non dyme" What's wrong with him?"

I mean I wouldnt get married that early but I'm not gonna knock the next dude

cmon seriously guys..?durant could have a super model every week.A DIFFERENT SUPER MODEL EVERY wEEK.And finally settle down at 35 or after he retires with a cute honey.Im not fronting on the dude,I m fronting on all in here sayin:c mon she is cute,she is his type,they look equally nice and **** like that.ARE YOU KIDDIN ME?durant is a multi-millionaire ,6 9 foot tall black dude.NO IN THIS ****** WORLD THEY ARE NOT EQUALS.He is downgrading.A LOT.Oh well so was jordan.And look at him now.. Ooooor look at him then.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
The only athlete that I can think of that lives this life perfectly with no stress is jeter
I can confirm. I am Jeter's stress levels. 

Congrats to him

Dudes in here judging guys nd hating on females?

Yea, like what? You get clowned for dating gold diggin models and you get clowned for dating regular girls?

Where are these unmaterialistic, non gold diggin, stand up citizens that happen to be super models? Lol what?

NT, Drive M5 and smash dimes.

Some of ya must be 10/10 ya self to even have the saying to call someone average.

I'm lost though, wasnt dude just knocking over latoya luckett last year around this time??

so he's the type to buy a car with low miles....and then put his **** in it huh? Sucker for love, Mmm Mm.

i guess you figure, he has a bad relationship with his mom, gma and bro now, so he needs somebody in his stable. I can understand that. Hopefully Hov inks up that pre-up.

congrats KD. only he would know if shes wifey material. and he found out she was so big ups to him.
girl aint dat bad. 

I think it's better than wifing some video vixen/model that doesn't have their own career IMO

nothing to be ashamed of to introduce to moms

congrats KD, do things the right way :smokin

That's a good investment. High probability their kids are going to have super athlete genetics.

It's nice to see that people can still love each other even when it's not just the easy thing to do. It's said a man is judged by how he acts when he has everything he could ever want...I think the fact that he found a woman he can commit to in this situation speaks volumes about the both of them. Much respect. Congrats to both.

Congrats, but... he couldn't do better than that?!

View media item 485491

super models checkin for durant :lol:
some of y'all sound so alone/bitter in here :smh: :lol:

congrats to them

They both got in mj's pants....

Back
Top Bottom