KD put a ring on it, vol. a young athlete is actually getting married

You missed my point. Idgaf about the stereotypical aspect.

KD tweets about his extension = Greatest guy ever

Now people are praising him because he got engaged...not married ENGAGED.

Clearly you have some type of vendetta about KD. IT ain't even that serious. I guess in your world congratulating someone's engagement constitutes "praising".

Ya'll ****** nitpick and whine over the smallest ****

Ironic no? It's not that serious...but serious enough for you to respond to my response.

Vendetta :lol: I've driven 1 hour each way to watch this him play the BOBCATS

Last edited:
You missed my point. Idgaf about the stereotypical aspect.

KD tweets about his extension = Greatest guy ever

Now people are praising him because he got engaged...not married ENGAGED.

Clearly you have some type of vendetta about KD. IT ain't even that serious. I guess in your world congratulating someone's engagement constitutes "praising".

Ya'll ****** nitpick and whine over the smallest ****

Ironic no? It's not that serious...but serious enough for you to respond respond to my response.

word

This forum has gotten progressively worst over the years... your superficial traits will cause most of you to be single and lonely at 40....

smashing "dimes" and maneuvering through yambs is cool but there comes a time where you cannot look at a women entirely based on her exterior. that will get you no where..

Shorty aint a dime nor is she a duece... this community has gotten so bad at judging a person based off their looks its tells me about the racial background of most of our users, because the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. I've interacted with many types of follks from different areas of the world and its always the same group putting people on a unmeasurable yrd stick...

congrats to KD...
ibjgfkRHioAc9J.gif

And the borderline racist comment of the year goes too....
are we the only people who seent this?

This forum has gotten progressively worst over the years... your superficial traits will cause most of you to be single and lonely at 40....

smashing "dimes" and maneuvering through yambs is cool but there comes a time where you cannot look at a women entirely based on her exterior. that will get you no where..

Shorty aint a dime nor is she a duece... this community has gotten so bad at judging a person based off their looks its tells me about the racial background of most of our users, because the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. I've interacted with many types of follks from different areas of the world and its always the same group putting people on a unmeasurable yrd stick...

congrats to KD...

ibjgfkRHioAc9J.gif

And the borderline racist comment of the year goes too....
are we the only people who seent this?

nope. but you guys need to do more than say "this is racist". you guys need to demand an explanation for him to respond or something

is that a bad thing? what do you have against that?
you said you were leaving yet you're still here.

[COLOR=#red]Clearly your reading comprehension skills are better than that. I said after 5k posts. To answer your question it's not something I do, but do you. It's sorta like you are on this crusade about not judging yet you are basically calling dude ugly which is a form of judging. But anyway it's 2013 I support your alternative lifestyle homie, please forgive me if I came across as judging.[/COLOR]

Some of you dudes really to grow a pair. Sounding like a bunch of women in here judging another dudes choice in a woman.

Straight salon talk.

"Oh girl...he could do better"

******g pathetic.

Man it's this new generation of males. They need positive males in their life. Their panties are leaking of vag juice. It's sad bc you have some guys in here defending this soft weirdos actions.

Last edited:
I'm going to look up at the age of 40 and one team will be made up of 2nd generation ball players.

Man it's this new generation of males. They need positive males in their life. Their panties are leaking of vag juice. It's sad bc you have some guys in here defending this soft weirdos actions.

[COLOR=#red]Pretty soon there will be no distinction between gender. It's what the world is coming to bro. [/COLOR]

Weirdos in this thread..you would never here me say I find another guy attractive ***** lol

Congrads to kd and she is cute

FYI I am a female and it was only me and "the hater boxden" that talked about KD's looks.

Last edited:
Lol yo freeze I didnt see your post at first but I was thinking the same thing when I saw the thread

All of the "he coukd do better" comments sound mad immature, on some wendy williams tip. I guaranteethat none of the people that said that are married. The same people gonna be in here critiquing her wedding dress/ring.

Everyone has different taste and her TOTAL PACKAGE (personality /humor/interests/morals/goals etc) is probably what attracted him to her. I see absolutely nothing wrong with settling down and wanting a stable relationship. The james harden/jr smith/dwight howard lifestyle of smanging endless dimes and baby mama drama isn't enticing to everyone. KD seems like a level headed dude and I'm not surprised that he doesn't want to be on a party flyer with 5 strippers when he's 29.

In the grand scheme of things, looks are the most frivolous part of a relationship anyway. It's the ONLY thing that's guaranteed to fade away. Money is not permanent either, so the groupies that get married for the bread will look silly if both are bad with money and their broke by 45. Morals/education/personality are truly the only cconstants... But this is America so leave it to us to have everything backwards.

In his situation I rather have average chick that likes me for me, than have some chick that has been put on a pedestal all her life because of her looks and looking for a come up...

Exactly, dimes usually have inflated egos and are entitled like no other. High maintenance is not what's up. If you want a Ferrari, don't get mad at the $400 oil change.

I went to middle school and high school with Monica, she's actually a really cool person. Good for her.

Last edited:
super models checkin for durant :lol:
some of y'all sound so alone/bitter in here :smh: :lol:

congrats to them

alone/bitter because i said a super rich young tall athlete should date super models.wow logic and you surely walk different paths.

I dont understand this. How you gonna tell another man how he is expected to live his life? "He's a young black tall millionaire who can have any dyme he wants and he chooses to get married to a "non dyme" What's wrong with him?"

I mean I wouldnt get married that early but I'm not gonna knock the next dude

did i say whats wrong with him?Did i tell him how to live his life?y ALL NEED TO CHILL YOU RE TAKING THIS **** TOO SERIOUSLY.im laughing and making fun clearly towards the end of my post.Did i knock on someone but NTERS saying she is a beauty?please for everyone,JUST READ MY POST AGAIN.you seem to be missing some points.ESPECIALLY THE ONE SAYING IM NOT COMING UP ON KD ,BUT SOME PEOPLE IN HERE CLAIMING SHE IS FINE FOR HIM.she is not.That is my opinion.Can i have one and express it in a public forum?sheesh...you re trying to tell me not to say what i think about someone famous in a public thread which is made to actually comment that same thing.WOW.****** AWESOME.

I dont understand this. How you gonna tell another man how he is expected to live his life? "He's a young black tall millionaire who can have any dyme he wants and he chooses to get married to a "non dyme" What's wrong with him?"

did i say whats wrong with him?Did i tell him how to live his life?y ALL NEED TO CHILL YOU RE TAKING THIS **** TOO SERIOUSLY.im laughing and making fun clearly towards the end of my post.Did i knock on someone but NTERS saying she is a beauty?please for everyone,JUST READ MY POST AGAIN.you seem to be missing some points.ESPECIALLY THE ONE SAYING IM NOT COMING UP ON KD ,BUT SOME PEOPLE IN HERE CLAIMING SHE IS FINE FOR HIM.she is not.That is my opinion.Can i have one and express it in a public forum?sheesh...you re trying to tell me not to say what i think about someone famous in a public thread which is made to actually comment that same thing.WOW.****** AWESOME.

are you okay?

The thing that bothers me is people are acting like there are TWO lifestyles to chose.

A. Get married
B. Smash "dimes" / prostitutes / gold diggers and have a bunch of random kids.

I mean are those the only two options. Why extreme the situation as if him NOT getting married must mean he is doing B.

Damn bruh, put some spaces after your periods. 

Back
Top Bottom