KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

Looking at ordering some ID's i've been messin around with, I've read that they might run a 1/2 size big. I where a 11.5-12, didn't know if I needed to step down to an 11? Just wanted to hear what some of your guys takes are on the fit of the KD V.  Here's what I'm thinkin of, I'm a K-State fan so thats where the color scheme is comin from. What you think?

That Nerf iD :smokin no chance at anything this weekend so I might make these. Awesome job.

Last edited:
That Nerf iD
smokin.gif
no chance at anything this weekend so I might make these. Awesome job.
Exactly what I'm thinking. I'd rather have that ID then those guacamole KDs. 

Gentry :smokin as usual. Those might even be better than the actual nerfs!

That K-state pair is very clean. I say go for it!

I'm a K-State fan too and I've been messing around with their colors on all the 3 signature lines. Those look nice. Well done.

S Dubl do u have a pair of these KD V? Are they TTS or should I go a 1/2 size down? As soon as I get a confirmation on sizing of them I'm gunna place my order!

Last edited:
S Dubl do u have a pair of these KD V? Are they TTS or should I go a 1/2 size down? As soon as I get a confirmation on sizing of them I'm gunna place my order!
I've only worn my dmvs. They felt true, but I almost could've went .5 down. The .5 down probably would've felt snug tho. I'd recommend true to size unless you prefer a snug fit.

I've only worn my dmvs. They felt true, but I almost could've went .5 down. The .5 down probably would've felt snug tho. I'd recommend true to size unless you prefer a snug fit.

Alright thanks, ill prolly place an order tonight then... This will be my first pair of ID's, as far as delivery goes I should expect about a 2-3 week period until there complete and delivered?

Alright thanks, ill prolly place an order tonight then... This will be my first pair of ID's, as far as delivery goes I should expect about a 2-3 week period until there complete and delivered?
Maybe a little longer. Maybe closer to 4 weeks.

anyone ball in their IDs? I just wanted to know the difference between the soles for solid and translucent. Its obvious the XDR is best for outdoor but how does it perform indoors? I wish they had more colors for the XDR though instead of a boring grey.

Anyone have a % off code for Nike iD?  

I just used my last one and I need to make 1 more pair...  Let me know.

Anyone have a % off code for Nike iD?  

I just used my last one and I need to make 1 more pair...  Let me know.
you do realize they're one time use right? I doubt anyone is willing to give theirs up... For free at least.

Not to derail but I grew up in Manhattan, my dad was stationed at Ft. Riley, we still go back for at least one game a year, more if we can. Love that place.

Back to the iDs, those Nerfs are clean. :smokin

Just ordered (3) KD V ID's. One is a simple red/white colorway, the other a atomic teal/orange dolphins feel colorway and the last the blue graphic with orange soles and swoosh, aka knicks style colorway.
I'll post photo when I receive them.

Back
Top Bottom