KD V ID THREAD: November 6th Launch

From Nike KD Announcement, on http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-unveils-the-kd-v

"The KD V launches globally on NIKEiD on November 6, then is fully available beginning December 8 in both the Bright Crimson colorway and Black/blue colorway."

What are your thought's and will you be copping?

10/24/12 Update

NikeID posted the photo below, possibly hinting towards glow in the dark features.

View media item 117493
11/6 Update.

Link now live @ http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/prod...oe/?piid=29182&pbid=891772117#?pbid=891772117

Last edited:
After looking at the close up pics from the regular KD V thread, i see the speckle on the air unit as an option and possibly a translucent sole option. We'll see Nov. 6

Last edited:
After looking at the close up pics from the regular KD V thread, i see the speckle on the air unit as an option and possibly a translucent sole option. We'll see Nov. 6

Yes, also someone mentioned an Air Mag like heel unit. If they had custom text molded heel thats would be sick.

Also maybe a 2015/McFly KD V possibly?

Not going to lie, i will be attempting to make a Nerf or Weatherman inspired color way on day one....

If the color options are like the Lebron X then we're gonna be seeing a lot of Air Mag inspired iDs :lol: I'll try to keep it simple and original if possible

Last edited:
Do you think when these drop, the IV's will be discontinued? I thought I heard somewhere the IV's would last until the end of the year....

Do you think when these drop, the IV's will be discontinued? I thought I heard somewhere the IV's would last until the end of the year....

I would like to know that as well. As per a convo with nike by another member on here he was informed they were going to be on the site until dec but still curious if that still stands

Top post updated with a NikeID photo hinting towards GITD. Hoping for silver upper so I can make KD V ASG.

glow in the dark doesn't really do anything for me. i dont plan on playing lazer tag anytime soon. in the light, they just look white anyway

Planning on pulling the trigger on release date if the options are OK

Not liking either of the two release colors

''hyperfuse upper uses fewer layers of materials to reduce weight and increase comfort"

Bump for tonight...i hope..Lebron X iD went live around 10-11pm PST. The 6th for the east coast peeps.

I don't get why people go crazy over yeezy inspired iD's. I hope we get more creativity going on in this thread other than just a pink liner/black base/green sole (which doesn't resemble a yeezy to begin with).

I don't get why people go crazy over yeezy inspired iD's. I hope we get more creativity going on in this thread other than just a pink liner/black base/green sole (which doesn't resemble a yeezy to begin with).

It's for all the people that don't have Yeezy's, they think having that stupid colorway on a LeBron or KD will make up for it. :smh:

I can't wait to make my first couple tomorrow...excited.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom