KD X

Also the thunderstruck retro 4s are basically this home pe pair from the 2012 playoffs
nike-zoom-kd-iv-playoff-home-pe.jpg
nike-kevin-durant-72527.jpg
can't wait...hopefully they are still priced at $95 if they don't upgrade the tech.

imma need 2 Pairs one to stock and the other to wear (gonna write on them too)

Saw a couple of Finals MVP at a local Nike outlet today, size 9 and 11.5 for $119 plus 30% off on the clearance rack, so tempted to pick up a pair even though I wear a 10 on these, also a bunch of the white Warriors PE was on the clearance rack too

Saw a couple of Finals MVP at a local Nike outlet today, size 9 and 11.5 for $119 plus 30% off on the clearance rack, so tempted to pick up a pair even though I wear a 10 on these, also a bunch of the white Warriors PE was on the clearance rack too

Nice. My size on the 9. When you’re talking about warriors PE you mean the “numbers” pair?
kd-10-numbers-1.jpg

Yeah the Numbers are at Great Mall outlet too but $110 I believe. You’ll get a $25 MVP card though.

The white ones were at San Jose for 89 I believe as of this Tuesday. Rest of the store was trash.

yup that's the one, now I'm waiting for the City Edition to make to the outlets, missed out when FNL had them for $82>D

Hold up, the blue and gold finals mvp pair?

Does anybody know where I can get laces that are close to the laces that come in the kd 10, thanks in advance

Which location? PMed you.

Smh crazy How Nike botched that release

Right. Even though there’s only on other TV PE (blinders) pair to release, that one didn’t drop on snkrs or other places besides like 7-8 HoH. Only 3 stores for the “what the” pair. I don’t think it’ll drop on snkrs either.

Explains the $500 asking price for them. Seen some for sale at my fb sneaker group.

Right. Even though there’s only on other TV PE (blinders) pair to release, that one didn’t drop on snkrs or other places besides like 7-8 HoH. Only 3 stores for the “what the” pair. I don’t think it’ll drop on snkrs either.

Explains the $500 asking price for them. Seen some for sale at my fb sneaker group.
Yeah the blinders released at 6 HOH's and there are alot of pairs out there. On the other hand kd what the only at 3 and they saying only 98 pairs
Harlem 40 pairs
Westfield 26 pairs
Serramonte 32 pairs, the best kd 10 had to be limited basic nike

I finally broke in the Zoom in my anniversary pair and my god these things are BEASTS

Back
Top Bottom