KD X

These
XBG.jpg

Disgusting. Info on those dropped like last year and I even seen them at a local shop for sale not too long ago, what took Nike 3-4 months to finally drop them?

They should drop straight to outlets.

Both those BG and the Platinum ones that look like a slightly dirty still kd/ first pair should go straight to outlet. With the playoffs starting on Sat do we see them announce the 11 this week or next?

"Incredibly clean" indeed. Just goes to show they don't have to do much to make a dope c/w, but they insist on predominately monochromatic stuff.

Hey guys - do these fit tts? I'm a 9.5 in jordan's but a 10 in everything else (roshes, huaraches, kobes, free runs) should i get a 10 in these??

Hey guys - do these fit tts? I'm a 9.5 in jordan's but a 10 in everything else (roshes, huaraches, kobes, free runs) should i get a 10 in these??
I went TTS, I wear size 12 in Jordan's and most other shoes. Kyries I have to take out the insoles with size 12, my kd 10 in size 12 fit good with no problem

Welp looks like it’s either the WTKD or the Blue and Black pair he wore earlier in the year

11s may be second round looks like blue knit black tongue and heel piece with yellow on the swoosh and toe medial triangle

The 8–10 All sort of look similar. I cannot wait to see what the 11 will bring. Suprised/ mad we haven’t had any leaks yet. Nike has been on top of that for a while now lol

I probably missed it in this thread but I’m guessing Nike is skipping the KD X Elite and going straight to the KD XI?

Back
Top Bottom