KD X

2A8A6FEC-EC16-453C-A8B5-DDC89455EBCA.jpeg

Previewed the 11’s at that nike event today. No pics tho. No cameras allowed I dont think. Leo Chang again though

Hopefully we get a leak of some kind soon. even if its just general info like airbag setup, upper material, height, straps I will take anything at this point! Looking at the emojis in that pic it seems like the shoe may look quite different or very odd and non conventional. Only thing i can say is durant stated he wanted a sock with 2 straps as the 11 and nike was working on it and figuring it out for him

Last edited:
Oh I wasn’t there! Was sharing that there was a preview happening. I wish I was invited haha.

I’m going to guess a wild lacing / lockdown / collar system. Like 4, 6, etc.

lol what’s Nike going to do if u give us some insights?

I'm sure there are some NDA stuff the media folks sign. Breaking that likely means they won't be invited to future events, definitely not worth the risk.

Hoping an image leaks soon, I've been a fan of the 9 and 10's, but the colorways have been hot trash.

They had security watching us making sure we took no pics. Seriously. I have had an adidas event planner tell me I couldn’t leave until I erased pics I didn’t know I couldn’t take. They get crazy about this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom