KD X

^I was thinking the same thing. Nike REALLY needs to start ID with these

Last edited:
So Nike's gonna "White Sole" us to death with this model? 
mad.gif

Those reds are meh. Change the black "suede" pieces to red and put a black sole on them I would consider buying. Still would rather wait for ID or Dubs colorways...

Those look like money (reds). They also look like a PS.

I want to believe.

Last edited:
First color way has to be top 5 kds they look different in every pix and amazing in person

How comes the anniversary and still KD have different units? One has a full length visible air zoom like the 9, whereas the other you can't tell what it has

wait, which pair is the pair being sold during game 1?

I keep seeing "still kd" but the pictures are showing the anniversary pair. can anyone confirm? all signs look to be the anniversary X's, but I watched KD's youtube video where he's putting the "still KD" pairs in the special boxes.

either way, let's go dubs!

wait, which pair is the pair being sold during game 1?

I keep seeing "still kd" but the pictures are showing the anniversary pair. can anyone confirm? all signs look to be the anniversary X's, but I watched KD's youtube video where he's putting the "still KD" pairs in the special boxes.

either way, let's go dubs!

White/Silver pair.

View media item 2452131
Just got the anni from Nike.com and the logo is peel! like I saw at the footlocker. Smh. Anyone pair has this too? Wonder if it happen to all the pair? Now I'm pissed I can't find it anywhere near me.

Back
Top Bottom